24

I wake up the next morning holding my baseball bat in one hand and a frying pan in the other. I don't remember getting the frying pan but I must have felt it was necessary to protect myself. Henry has been acting creepy around me and I feel really scared to be waking up in my house all alone. 

I lift my head up from my pillow and see Mark Sloans face on my tv. My first instinct is to scream but then I realised it was Greys Anatomy and that I fell asleep to the fricking show. "Stupid Mark" I yawn throwing my blankets off me. "Scaring me like that" I mumble I rub my face feeling so drained and thats when it hits me. 

Nausea. 

I stumble to my feet and head off sprinting to my bathroom. I pounce through the doors, sliding across on my knees before throwing my head into the toilet bowl. I puke for 10 minutes straight before the nausea stops. I lift my head out of the bowl and lay against the wall. "God sake your really killing me" I whisper down to my bump. I sit there for a few minutes just in case I was going to be sick then I struggle to my feet. 

I walk across my landing while yawning. "I am too tired to do anything " I sigh as I walk back into my bedroom. I look around it and see all my furniture piled up against the balcony doors. It all hit me then. "Ah, thats why," I say to myself before hopping back into my bed. I wrap my blankets around me and my bump before grabbing my phone. 

I don't even touch the screen and the notifications just flood through.

Texts from Henry and Ella  showed up

2 snaps from Erin and Krissa then a voicemail from Kyle. plus multiple tags on Instagram from random people at my school.

 Confusion hit me. 

I decide to open Ella's text messages.

Ella X:  I beated the fuck out of Erin... I think

Ella X: Then I drank so more 

Ella X: Then I passed out on the lawn with someone, don't know who but i know he was beautiful, missed you, talk to you when your awake because I need to tell you something and texts is not the way. 

I shake my head at the texts. i give her a quick text telling her to come over when shes awake then move onto Henrys texts.

Henry: Thanks for the talk but you will always be mine. 

I looked at the message and shivered. I don't even reply to it. 

I then open the voicemail from Kyle. 

I put it on loudspeaker as I checked through the Instagram tags. It was just videos of Ella and Erin, pictures of the boys being boys and just normal party events. 

Kyles voice comes on the phone. 

"Evie" he said drunkly. 

"Do not listen to them, I didn't say anything or do anything it was all taken out of context, well maybe not but please ring me when you see this" he randomly says before ending the phone call. 

I look at my phone weird then I come across a post. Baby Daddy moves on. I click on it and gasp. It was a 2 minute of Kyle and Erin having sex in a bush. I don't even watch it. I feel my blood boil. I felt sick. I switch over to my snapchat and open Erins snapchat. 

It was a picture of her kissing Kyle with the caption. They were sprawled out of each other and in the corner you can see Henry running across the lawn. 'I am the step mommy'. I didn't reply and just blocked her and Krissa. 

"The fuck!" I screamed as I threw my phone.

I just stare at my wall in anger. I reach for my pillow and just scream into it. I keep screaming until it turns to tears. "Why sleep with her the same day he tried to kiss me!" I muffle into my pillow. I keep crying.