10

After being dropped off like a child going into daycare, I walk into my first class of the day. Everyone was talking and giggling when I was outside but soon as I step front into class everyone stops what they are doing and look at me. I focus my gaze on the empty seat right at the front of the class; 6th row. I proceed to walk to my seat when I hear someone say, 

"she doesn't look pregnant" . I roll my eyes but continue to walk to my seat. As I go to sit down I hear. 

"Shes probably just looking for attention". I shake my head at their clueless rumours. 

"I heard shes doing it to trap Henry from going to college". 

Now I am pissed.  

I turn around in my seat and see the slags of the school all facing each other and looking at me. I bite my lip. 

" One I am pregnant BT dubs, I ain't showing yet and if you had any brains you will realise that you don't show right away"I laugh. I see people laughing in the corner of my eyes. 

"Two" I say holding up my finger. "I am not doing this for attention, that maybe your game but it is certainly not mine" 

"Three and finally, I am not doing this to trap Henry, He can do what he wants we ain't together anymore, so any more this ridiculous rumours and I'm going to have put my hands on you because talking about a pregnant women behind her back is disgusting and making up rumours is childish" I calmly yell. The girls just look at me in disgust. 

"Well at least we aren't the one carrying around a baby" one of them replies. I smile at them. "Oh honey you will soon well im surprised you're not" I smiled. They looked at me with hate but nothing to say. 

I turned back to the whole of my class. 

"I am pregnant okay if you have anything to say then say it to my face and not behind my back like children" I announce before sitting back in my seat.

------------------------------------------------------- An hour later ------------------------------------------------

The bell rings. 

I pack my things up then head towards the door. I go to walk to my next class when Kyle pushes himself off the wall. I jump a little. He chuckles at me. "I am not that scary am i" he jokes crossing his arms. 

"No, I didn't expect you to be here" I chuckle walking past him a little,  "waiting for me" I question. I move out of the way leaving people past. I see the same girls slowly walking past us. 

"I mean you never did it before" I express my mind. 

"I know it seems weird but I think we need to talk," he says. I stop and look over my shoulders at him. I raise my eyebrows. "About what?" I question him. He runs his hand through his hair nervously then looks around at the people around him. 

"I don't think this is a good place to talk," he says quietly. I look at him stupidly. "Kyle, I don't want to be but we aren't really friends, we really don't like each other and in mine and Henry's breakup he definitely won you and Will so I don't think we have anything to talk about, " I tell him. He looks at me and smirks. 

"Oh I think we do" he smirks. I look at him cluelessly. He walks up to me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't act stupid now we both know what I'm on about so should we go somewhere quiet or can I say it right here?" he says quietly then it comes to me. I clamp my hand over his mouth. 

"Watch out Kyle she might have you to be the next baby daddy" I hear from a distance. I look up the hallway. "Just ignore them" he mumbles under my hand, "but I think i should say what's on my mind now" he chuckles under my hand

"Don't you dare" I snap. His eyes have a playful gleam in them. "This seems familiar" he muffles under my hand. 

 I look at him with disgust. I remove my hand from his mouth. He straightens himself up. "So lets talk" He demands. I look down at my watch and shake my head, "I can't I'm late for class" I lie. he looks at me seriously. "i need to go before i get detention, I can't have that Kyle i got to have an emergency scan" I lie again. 

"Evelyn we need to talk I have been thinking for an hour and I think you need to hear it" he sighs at me. I scrunch my face. "Im sorry but il find you later or something" I shut him down and start speed walking down the hallway. 

"EVIE!" he shouts. 

"Another time!" I yell back and start running.