Chapter 10: The Counsel

We had just got back home from depositing the checks Miley and Lou gave us. We all went to my room to catch up a little more. As we all got seated in my little lounge area type thingy in my room mine and JJ's eyes glazed over. We saw the counsel was about 5 minutes away from our home. I keep tabs on the council. Something about them is treating to me, but also everyone i care for. I can tell JJ does too. We look at each other than the twins.

"All 3 of you. to your rooms Now! The counsel is 5 minutes away. Dress nice! After will go out? Get? Got? Good! now go!" I say.

"Oh! Carlyn. wait to get changed. just do your hair, nails, and make up. I'll pick out your outfit," I tell my little sister.

They all got to there rooms to get changed and i get changed as well.

You see there's this unofficial laws about the council. You see you have to be dressed nicely if you are to go to the console or know that they are visiting you. one of our many unofficial rules.

i wore a strapless tight purple dress that went mid-thigh, black pumps, and diamond jewelry. I changed my hair to be wanded and put a diamond head wrap on. I painted my nails black, put a natural smokey eye with red lips. That really made my piercing ice blue eyes pop out. I then went to my sisters room. She had beach like curls. she had a black smokey eye on with light pink lipstick. She had green contacts on and that made them pop. I picked out a one sleeved red dress that went about mid-thigh. I picked out black pumps like mine and silver jewelry.

We walked out and down to the lounge area. We saw the boys. JJ was wearing a purple button up shirt black slacks. His ear was spiked and he changed his eyes to his natural brown eyes. He has his ear pierced so he wore a diamond stud. Ashton wore a red button up shirt with black slacks and spiked his hair. He had hazel contacts in.

"You two. Take out your contacts," I say

"Why" Carlyn asked.

"because i'm going to give you the ability to change your eye color," i say in a duh kind of tone.

"i thought you couldn't share powers. i mean you and JJ have the same powers and he couldn't share his power." Ash said.

"I have the power to block people from stealing my power. i blocked my ability to share powers and my ability to block people," i say.

they nod and take out their contacts. I take one of their hands and share the power. Carlyn changed her eyes to emerald green and ash turned his hazel. Then there was knock.

The council.

I open the door to see the Counsel Alex, Jamie, and Mark. Along with there head guard Hannah. Hannah had the power to put other people in pain with just one thought. I put a shield around my family JJ did the same to increase the power. The counsel have a mind link but each have their own powers. Jamie can see everything with just the touch of your hand, but i only let them see what i want them to see. Alex had the power to know the past, future, and present. Mark can see what your powers are, if you are a copycat like me and JJ he can only sense we are copy cats and not our other powers. Thats why they are threats to me and my family.

"Young Lyric! How do you do?" Alex asks me.

"Very good. Thank you for asking Alex. Please come in. Ashton! Show them the lounge." I say. Ash nods and does what he is told. While they were walking i heard a growl and i smirked. The growl came from Alex. You are supposed to call them master but i shall call no one master who is not my master. I have no master. I got to the kitchen to get everyone a glass of blood.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" JJ asks as i walk in.

Do not talk unless spoken too! Let me and JJ do the talking. Get it? Got it? Good. I say, well more like think, to all my siblings. All three do a slight nod.

"We come to see why young Lyric here switched from the Hemmings clan to the Kuins Clan," Mark says

"Let me show you," i say and hand my hand to Jamie. I show them the reason for me changing covens.

"I see," Alex says.

"You all... You are all Biological siblings?Two sets of twins. Fascinating," Mark says.

"Yes. So as You can see I am now part of this coven," I say

"Yes. Very well. We have an opportunity for you, and of course the little ones and JJ may come along," Alex says

"Yes?" I question. What are these snakes up to?

"We would like you to join the counsel. Be our fourth member," Jamie says.

"No thank you. You see I just found my family again. We are happy where we are. We are trying to reconnect and become close once more. we would like to do this without having the vampire world depend on us and us having to deal with all the vampire world drama!" I say.

*Sigh* "yes. well we understand. The offer stands if you ever change your mind," Mark says.

"Yes. well thank you." I say.

"Yes. Well good day Ms. Hemmings" Alex says.

"Hemming-Kunis. Its both now. Kunis is my birth name. Hemmings is my vampire name. I am both," I say.

"Yes but of course. Good day Miss Lyric." Alex says.

"Yes good day. Mark, Jamie, Alex, Hannah," I say. JJ and I felt something hitting our shield and we knew it was Hannah. She was jealous that i got offered the position of the 4th guard. I just gave her a little pain back and she screamed. They all looked at me. I stopped and smiled. That was entertaining.

They left and JJ and I felt the threat grow more.

Carlyn and I grabbed our phone and purses and we were off to the club.

Hey Luvies! I hope you liked the chapter!

Okay I have some news. So I'm failing my A.P. Human Geography class and i really need to catch up. So this weekend i'm going to try to do a lot of updates and everything. So yeah. Hope you guys like the chapter. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! Love you guys!

Peace out for now!

~CierraInReverse ✌️💋💜