Chapter 6: Say What? You Remember?

"Lyric?" My twin brother JJ asked.

"Um? Im sorry. Um... what? How do you? How do you know my name?"

What the what? How does he even recognize me? Last time he saw me i was this fat, ugly, madane human girl. I was bullied, abused, and hated by everyone even by my family.

"Lyric. Its me JJ. You know your twin brother," He said. I felt his emotion. It was hope. Hope that i would remember him. Him and my younger twin siblings. I didn't know what to say or do, so i did the only thing i could think of doing. I froze everyone, everything, and even time. No one would time was ever frozen unless you were unfrozen with me. I unfreeze my family (The Hemmings) and my parents (Miley and Lou) were at my side in seconds.

"Hun? What's wrong? Why did you freeze time?" my mom asked. All i could do as point. Point at my twin brother JJ, who still had hope in his , but yet something was off.

He was was beautiful. Too beautiful to be human. I walked close to him. I Looked into his eyes, and put my hand to his face.

"Hes not human." I say slowly.

"What do you mean he's not human? Of course he is!" Harry says, well more like yells at me.

"So not yell at me! He is not human! Look at his eyes! Feel his skin! Its rock hard and he is cold too cold to be human! This temperature, this cold temperature means a normal human would be dead! Look at his eyes. He is wearing contacts! He has red eyes under there. Hes one of us! This boy! This boy i once called brother... my twin brother is a Vampire. He's a vampire," i Yell all but that last part shocked by what my brother is.

"Oh My Gosh! Carlyn! Ashton!" I yelled. I Looked at the Hemmings then looked at my twin. I used my power of tracking people by other peoples memories. I blocked all my powers to focus on this task. I blocked everything and everyone out. Once i got there sent through his memorie i let go of his face and found there sent. I followed there sents, found them, grabbed the, and took them to where JJ and my family was. Once they were all together unfreeze them.

"How?" Is the first thing i say and before my siblings could even register what is going on.

"What? Lyric? Is it really you?" JJ, Ashton, and Carlyn say at the same time.

My vampire family (the Hemmings) just stood there and watched.

"I said How! Now take out your contacts and put them in your containers now!"

They took them out and put them away in seconds. They all had ruby red eyes.

"I knew it," I say just so i can hear it.

"I knew it!!" I yell and turn to the Hemmings. but mostly directing it too Harry, "I told you! I told you they were one of us!"

"How?" i hear from behind me. I turn my eyes to my natural vampire eyes, and turned around.

"Because I am too," I say and smile.

"When?" JJ asked.

"When i disappeared. How about you?" I ask

"3 months after you disappeared."

The next thing I know is that I'm being pulled into a hug. I hug back and began to sob, or how a vampire sobs. A dry tearless sob.

"I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you too! We're so sorry! So sorry that we treated you like crap!" They sobbed back.

"Its fine. Oh um... this is my family. The Hemmings. They're the ones who helped me after i got turned. These are my "siblings," and they are all mated. Ashley and Harry. Jade and Michael. Jacob and Amia. These are my "Parents" Lou and Miley.

"Nice to meet you," My twin says for him self and my twin siblings.

"Guys these are my biological siblings. My twin and older brother by 2 minutes Justin Jordan ,JJ for short, and my two younger twin siblings. Ashton Luke and Carlyn Faith. Like JJ Ashton is older than Carlyn by 2 minutes."

"Nice to meet you three," Lou says for him and the rest of the family.

I finally ask a question that has been dying (Hahahaha! See what I did there? Hahahah Vampire humor), to know. How my mother was, and how she did after i left. Did she miss me? Did she regret everything she did to me?

"Ho- Hows Mom?" I finally ask.

"Um she-" carlyn was cut off by JJ

"She died Lyric," I could see the sadness in all their eyes.

Oh My Gosh.

~CierraInReverse ✌️💋💜