Chapter 9: The Move

We went home, my old home, and i saw my old room was left the way I left it 2 years ago. I saw my old fat clothing, my shoes, bed, etc.

"Hey guys! Come help me clear this room out!" i say.

They all flashed into my room and they start helping me clear my room. "Leave the pictures and decor. Take he clothing and shoes. Wait!" I ran to my closet and grabbed my moms and dad Letterman jackets. They both gave me their jackets for my 14th birthday. A year before my dad died. They both played every every sport in school, and had perfect grades. They both went to North and that's how they meet. I miss them so much. Once i grabbed them my siblings and I started to clear my room once more. In like 10 min. we finished. All my clothing and shoes where in one of those donation box thingies you see in like church parking lots.

"UGGGGG! Now we need to go to the Hemmings to get all my stuff from the there house and my car is still at the school! Ugggggg! Okay here is the plan. Will go get my car from school, then go to Walmart to get some boxes, and then to the Hemmings to get my stuff."

After we got my car and the boxes, well some boxes because we're in the Walmart parking lot i had a vision of Miley already packing some of my things. Now where on our way to the Hemmings. When we arrived we were greeted by the Hemmings. When I got out of my truck I was pulled into what would have been a bone crushing hug, Then we went to my room and finished packing. After about 5 min. everything was loaded into my truck and what didn't fit in my 2014 red Volvo.

"We're going to miss you!" Jade says.

"Why? I said I would visit you guys!" I say.

"But we won't see you 24/7!" Amia said.

"Yeah I'll miss that too. Thank you guys so much!" I say

"For?" Miley asked

"Everything! For taking me in, making me your daughter, a little sister, when i thought i had nothing left."

"Anything for you. You will always be our daughter. Always and forever," Lou said.

"This is not good bye. I will see you guys like everyday! Hahaha. You will always be my family. Our family. Our aunt, uncle, and cousins from San Diego."

"Hahaha yeah." Michael said.

"Welcome to the family Justin, Ashton, and Carlyn," Lou said.

After another hug from each of them Car and I got in my truck, while JJ and Ash got in my Volvo and we all headed home. My unbeating heart aches knowing that I had hurt my family of 2 years, yet also rejoicing that I have my siblings back.

Once we got home we unloaded my cars, put my things in my room, and my siblings left me so i can unpack. In one of my boxes I found 4 checks. 3 checks for $3,000 for JJ, Ash, and Car. While the 4th was for $5,000 made out to me. They were from Miley and Lou. Along with a letter that says,

Dear Lyric,

Our sweet daughter. We are sad to see you go. We found you 2 years ago changing. During those 3 days everyone was anxious to meet you and you know Michael gets when everyone's emotions are crazy especially when people are anxious. We were anxious to meet the new member of the family. The day you woke up everyone got even more anxious. When we meet you everyone was so happy. When we heard your story our beating hearts broke. When you said you would be happy to join our family everyone was over the moon. Seeing you grow into the lovely young lady you are, seeing you struggle time and time again and overcoming every struggle. Every single one was a blessing.

Even though we are sad to see you go we are happy that you have found your family once more. You will always be our daughter. Our love for you is undying. Though you will no longer call us mom and dad we are happy to be your Auntie Miley and Uncle Lou.

Love,

Miley and Lou Hemmings.

I am overjoyed that they are happy for me and do not disapprove of my decision. Also that they will stay in my life, not as my mom and dad, but as Auntie Miley and Uncle Lou. I will say I was always closest to my cousins and that they were like siblings to me. Of course everyone will know they were all adopted but Harry. Oh well.

~CierraInReverse ✌️💋💜