Chapter 17: They're Back part 1

Lyrics Pov

Its great to have Perrie in this part of my life, and we don't have to lie to the council about them!

AWE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

"what's wrong sis?" JJ asks so everyone can hear! Dumb ass i don't want to worry perrie!

"Oh you the use. What am i going to wear to day, how am i going to wear my hair, what color hair am i going to have today, what color eyes, what make up, etc."

"Well one you're already dressed for today, two your hair is already done for today, thired you almost always do a natural look with wig, your red lips for make up [hair style, make, an outfit on the side], fourth you never change your hair color because you love your jet black hair with purple tips, and lastly you always have your eyes blue eyes." Carlyn says.

"Yes, but i can change it up can't I?"

"But lyr--" i cut Ash off.

"May I talk to you three in private? PLEASE?" i say through my teeth, "will be right back Per."

I transport all of us to wear perz can't hear us.

"You idiots! Especially you Justin Jordan!"

"OHH she pulled the full name on you!"Ash said.

"Shut it Ashton Luke!"

"Haha- i'll sit there..." car said not wanting me to pull her full name so she just sits down.

"good. now may i talk?" i ask feeling my eyes turn red. they all see this and nod.

"okay. so i was thinking how good it is to have Perrie as a member of the coven. well you know what happens when a new member joins a coven?" they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah you do huh? the council comes and 'welcomes' the new vampire and make sure we can have them under control. also you know who has to come back if they come?" they all looked at me with confused looks.

"The hemmings have to come back! they have to come back!"

"But why?" JJ asked.

"because the council thinks they are still here in new mexico with us, keeping an eye on us."

"but you told the hemmings that the council knew that they were trapped, and to be expecting them."

"YES I KNOW WHAT I TOLD THEM ASHTON! sorry lost my cool, but i lied. i had to scare them. now we need them back here with in 2 days. the council will be here on the 3rd day, and we need to prepare prezzy. GOT IT!?" they all nodded their heads.

"okay. Now lets go!"

Jacobs POV

a week! we've been stuck here a week and we haven't heard from lyric! she could be completely evil by now! also the council still hasn't shown up!

"everyone come down here!" lou said. we were all in the living room with in seconds.

"whats up hun" Miley asked.

"i got a letter from lyric."

"what does it say?"

Dear Hemmings,

Im so sorry that i sent you back when all you were doing was trying to protect me. from what? i don't know, but all i know is you would never do anything to hurt me or my family.

Please come back to Taos. The night i sent you back we... i turned my cousin Perrie into one of us. Now the council is coming in three days. We need help preparing Perrie, and i need my FAMILY back. the council doesn't know that you were back in Colorado... i'll explain that later, but please come back.

I love you guys.

love,

Lyric Hope K.H.

shes not evil yet! key word YET.

"WE need to go!" i say quickly.

"no we don't. the brat sent us back here! and now she's trying to act all sweet to bring us back. shes just going to use us then send us back to Colorado once she done using us. or worse!" jade screamed. You see she didn't take the who lyric turning evil thing so well. she became even more angry.

"she our little sister!" i yell.

"she transported us back to Colorado and threatened us" she yelled.

"that wasnt her. that was the evil her." i yell

"enough! we are going! go pack! NOW!" miley yelled. we all looked at her wide eyed.

"oh im sorry i thought i was in a room of vampires, but looks like i'm in a room of def humans! NOW GO PACK!" we were gone.

"looks like we're going back to New mexico." we hear you say.

Were going back.

Hello luvies!

Who missed me? I decided to update a few chapters as a christmas present to you guys. I got my own computer so its really exciting (think i spelled that wrong). now i don't have to share a computer. anyway i hope you enjoy my little sneak peeks. again. im still on hold, but its christmas so what the heck.

love you all!

~CierraInReverse ✌️💋💜