Chapter 11: The Fight

A week has passed since i once again became a Kunis and found my siblings. The Hemmings, JJ,and I have all our credits, yet we're still here at school? Why? To watch over the twins of course.

After the Twins, and JJ became vampires they stopped talking to there friends and all stopped playing sports. The boys Football and Basketball. Carlyn stopped playing Volleyball and Basketball. Well being the lovely sister I am I just had to let them play again and of course i was going to . You see I'm the leader. Yes i just joined, but i know more about our laws and stuff they made me the leader.

Lou was against them playing and... well we got in a fight.

*Flashback* --> Note that this is only Lou and Lyric talking during the fight

"Guess whose playing Football and Volleyball!" I practically sang to the Hemmings "JJ and Ash are playing Football! Car and I are playing Volleyball!! Isn't that great!"

"No that is not great!"

"And why is that Lou?"

"You guys are going to expose us!"

"No we wont!"

"I forbid it!!!!!!"

"YOU CAN DO NO SUCH THING!"

"Yes I can! I am the lede-"

"NO YOU ARE NOT! WE ARE NOT PART OF YOU COVEN! WE ARE OUR OWN COVEN AND I AM ITS LEADER!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I AM YOU-"

"What? You are my what? My father? You wish! You are not my father! My father died in a car crash. You are just some man that let me live in his house! You will never be my father!"

Thats when i saw his face. I went to far. He considered me his daughter and I considered him my father. in some ways i considered him my father. Will he ever replace my father? No but this man took care of me for 2 years and i had hurt him.

I looked around the room and saw everyone's eyes were on us with shocked looks on their faces. I then looked at lou. It looked like he had one arm and a leg ripped off, and trust me that is painful -Now that story is a long story- I was about to do my tearless cry. I rarely let people see me cry -except when I found my family- crying was weakness and I am no longer weak. I ran out if the house and hid my scent. I ran until I hit Taos, New Mexico. That was usually a 4 hour drive, but for a vampire it's a what? Maybe about a hour drive. My biological parents own a house out there. That where we spent every summer until my dad died. My mum never sold it. She use to pay all the bills up until her death. She had finished paying off the house right before she died. So now we officially own the house I went straight there. After I had gotten settled and calmed down I went to the plaza. I went to the store my cousins own and hopefully still owned.

"Hi! How may i- Lyric?"

"Hey Perrie," I say quietly.

"Omgs!! Lyr I've missed you much!!! JJ, Car, As! they here too?" she asks excitedly.

"Um no they're still back in Denver with some family from San Diego. There from my dad's side. I had to get away for a bit." I say

"Oh," she says sadly, "how was Paris?"

"Great! maybe i'll take you sometime?"

"Omg yes! that would be great!"

"Yeah! so I see you guys still own this old shop. Omg how I've missed Taos!"

"Yeah it missed you too, along with the rest of the family! when did u get here?"

"Like 10 min ago? I went straight to the house first."