Chapter 12: A Vote

Lou went back to their hotel. I told him to keep the kids there. I wanted to be alone. Even though I'm the second oldest I am the oldest. Yes it sounds weird, but it true. I had to grow up fast because of everything that happened. I mean i was a loner and in charge after my dad died. Hell my best friends stopped talking to me and my job well they fired me and i've known my supervisor my whole life and he did that to me! Any back to what i was talking about...

Since we don't sleep i had time to think. I usually think, write, sing, daydream, but tonight i felt like thinking. Thinking about when my life went to hell. I was able to preserve my memories. The day of my dad funeral. To when my mom became an alcoholic. Tom my first betting. My siblings turning on me. When my friends stopped talking to me. When I got fired. When i first started to get bullied. fast forwarding to my transformation. When i first woke up in this life. When i first met the hemmings. Learning to control my powers. Meeting the council. Fast forwarding to finding my family again all the way to present time. Wow how much my life has changed.

I wonder what my life would be like in the future. Will I find my mate? Will my siblings find their mates? Will we actually move here? Will I still have my family? Will it just be us 4 for the rest of forever and never find our mates?

I started to think about all my struggles and a tune came in my head. A tune i have never heard before. Trust me i remember everything. Lyrics start to come in my head. I grabbed my song book and flashed to my desk. I start writing.

(yes this is a Demi Lovato song just act like lyric is writing this.)

🎶This is the story that i have never told / I need to get it off my chest to let it go /I need to take back the light inside you stole / Your a criminal / and you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth / I wear like a battle wound / so ashamed, so confused / I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior / Now i've got thicker skin / I'm a warrior / I'm stronger than i've ever been / and my armor, is made of steel you can't get in / I'm a warrior / and you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire / you can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar / that will never show / i'm a survivor / in more ways than you know

cause all the pain and the truth / i wear like a battle wound / so ashamed, so confused / I'm not broken or bruised / cause now I'm a warrior / now I've got thicker skin / I'm a warrior / I'm stronger than I've ever been / and my armor, is made of steel you can't get in / I'm a warrior / And you can never hurt me

There's a part of me i can't get back / a little girl grew up to fast / All it took was once, I'll never be the same / now I'm takin back my life today / nothing left that I can say / cause you are never gonna take the blame away

Now I'm a warrior / I've got thicker skin / I'm a warrior / I'm stronger than I've ever been / And my armor is made of steel,you can't get in / I'm a warrior / And you can never hurt me again

No oh, Yeah, Yeah

You can never hurt me again🎶

I kept singing it over and over trying to see when to sing, what the rhythm should be, the pitches, etc. About 8ish in the morning I finally finished.

"Yes!" I say to myself.

I get up, stretch, flash to my night stand grabbed my phone, then flash to my dresser and grabbed my close for the day: Red crop top, High waisted jeans, and red pumps. Then flashed to my jewelry box and grabbed: A diamond stud for a piercing that is on the top of my left ear, two slightly bigger diamond studs for two piercings on both ears, and diamond hoops for my bottom piercings. I went to my bathroom. I turned on the playlist that consist of my fav singers/bands (look at my bio and you will see) and jumped in the shower. I then jumped out and got dressed. I turned my hair jet black with a blonde ombre and wanded it. After i was finished i got a text from Prezzy.