Chapter 16: After The Change

Hey guys authors note in the beginning. I decided to skip the part when lyric bites her. So yeah. Enjoy!

Perries pov

"Is she up yet? Is she is she is she?" I heard someone say. Car?

"Shut up! She's waking up and i don't want her to her you being annoying!"

Okay that was definitely lyric.

I open my eyes quickly and look around. I can see everything more clearly. Wait what happened again? Oh right vampire duh.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" JJ says.

"Hey!" Whoa was that my voice? It sounds like angels or somthin'!

"you'll get use to it," lyric says and walks up to me wrapping me in a hug, "welcome to the family, well vampire family, um well... u get it."

We all start laughing.

"Do i have a power?" I ask. Man i cant get over this voice!

JJ and lyric started laughing. i had a confused look on my face.

"Your such a dork per!" JJ says

"what why?"

"one you forget we can read minds and two you'll get use to your voice," lyric said.

"oh yeah, and i know its just crazy! anyway do i have a power?"

"Yeah. You can control the weather and since i can give gifts away i give you the power to change your eye color and the power to control your thirst around the humans." Lyric said.

"Awesomeness!"

"Yeah so lets go get you someone to eat! Do you prefer someone random, someone in jail, or someone who is on their deathbed?" JJ says.

"Whatever one is the fastest!"

"Let us go find some humans!" Ash yells.

~After the hunt~

We went hunting and i found the most delicious human. We got a smell of them as we were running along the forest. There was enough for all of us. Since i am the newest vampire i got to chose first. I chose who looked like the dad, and if i may say so he was delicious! I have never tasted anything that great in my life! Ice cream and even compare to the taste of human blood!... Never thought I would ever say that.

anyway we are back here at the house and were all just relaxing and talking. since i am now a vampire i have perfect memory and no one has to repeat themselves unless i'm zoned out... anyway JJ and Lyric are telling me all the vampire laws like:

1.} do not let humans know what we are

2.} don't kill so much in one area (the humans will think there is a killer on the loose which there kinda is)

and blah blah blah blah.

Im also a fast learner, thanks to lyric, i already know how to control my powers.

My life is perfect for the time being.

I have my cousins back, im vampire, and i can still visit with the rest of our family.

~CierraInReverse ✌️💋💜