Chapter 25: The Wedding

~4 Months Later~ (Lyrics hair makeup and dress on side. along with the bridesmaids dresses and the grooms/groomsmen tux)

Today is the day my Luke and I get married. I didn't let anyone help me plan my wedding. I mean i'm a control freak and i just- no- if someone helped me they would mess up the whole wedding. Right now me, Miley, and my bridesmaids are getting ready in mine and Luke's room. Luke, Lou, and his groomsmen are getting ready in JJ and Zoe's room. Zoey and JJ moved into the same room about a month ago.

My maid of honor is Carlyn. The rest of my brides maids are Perrie, Jade, Ashley, Amia, Zoey, and Maria.

Than there's the best man and groomsmen. The best man is JJ. The groomsmen are Ashton, Jacob, Harry, Michael, Carlos, and Andrew.

Than when they walk down the aisle it will go: Carlyn and Andrew. JJ and Zoey. Perrie and Carlos. Michael and Jade. Ashley and Harry. Amia and Jacob. Ashton and Maria. The order of the Brides maids goes: Carlyn, Perrie, Jade, Amia, Ashley, Maria, and Zoey. The groomsmen goes: JJ, Ashton, Andrew, Michael, Jacob, Harry, and Carlos.

Lou is walking me down the aisle since he is like another dad to me. Alex is marrying us. Michael and Jades baby girl Christina who is now 5 months is the flower girl. Christina is going to be in a red wagon while Hannah pulls the wagon. Harry and Ashley had a handsome baby boy last month. They named him Christian. He like his grandma can change his appearance. Hes going to be the ring bear. Mark is going to hold him as they walk down the aisle. (kids age fast so Christina looks 1 and Christian looks 4 months. Since Christina can walk but not well so that why they put her in the wagon. that and they thought it would cut.) The ceremony looks like Bella and Edwards ceremony.

"Is everyone descent?" My brothers say as they walk in along with my cousins and lou.

"You Look beautiful sis!" JJ and ash say at the same time while hugging me.

"Thanks guys." I say. All the guys go to their mates and kiss them.

"What color eyes you going with sis?" JJ asks me.

"Well since some of our human family is coming to the wedding like Auntie Sophia is coming so im going with my blue eyes." I say.

Everyone looked at me worried.

"Don't worry guys i already told everyone else about that so they know to wear contacts and to eat before the wedding starts." I say.

"Okay guys its time to start." Lou said. everyone paired up and the music starts. When Carlyn started walking my stomach dropped.

"Dad?" i say.

"Yeah lyr?" lou said.

"thank you for being there for me, and raising my for those two years and staying with me even after i turned evil." I tell him about to dry sob. By than Michael and Jade are walking down the Aisle.

"Your welcome sweetie." he say while kissing my forehead.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let me attack anyone."i say with a little laugh at the end.

"Never." he says laughing too.

The music starts and we start walking. I look at everyone smiling and thanking everyone with my eyes. I looked up and there I saw my Luke. Time slowed down and it was just us. I fell lou squeeze my hand and that brings me back to reality. We are at the altar and gives my hand to Luke. I look at lou and he kisses my forehead. Thank you dad I mouth to him. He nods and smiles. He walks and stands by miley. Alex nods and everyone sits down. I hand my flowers to carlyn.