Summary

Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't really accepting. When I told them that I was gay they tried to fix me, when it didn't work they threw me out as if I was never in their lives. Now I have to live with my disturbingly rich best-friend and try to navigate my new life. Which is thrown into chaos when I was attacked and left for dead by a werewolf. Now I have to navigate my newfound reality, which includes, my best friend being a werewolf, the guy I like being my Alpha, a rival Alpha threatening war and much more. While all this is going on an ancient darkness begins to rise threatening the very existence of werewolves everywhere.

Copyright © 2019 by William Volk 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, William Volk.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.