Rumors and another vision

The next morning they were all sitting in the common room. The falling snow had turned into a storm, so they canceled Herbology. Ron and Hermione were playing wizard chess, and Amie was trying to calm Harry down, because he was fretting over Justin's reaction at the dueling club.
"It's okay, Harry, it's gonna be fine. You're innocent, remember?" Amie comforted.
"It's just, it really bothers me that he got so scared. He actually thinks I'm Slytherin's Heir!" Harry said.

"For heavens sake, Harry," Hermione said, being annoyed already because she was losing to Ron. "Go and find Justin if it's so important to you."

Harry promptly stood up, taking Hermione's advice.

"I'll come with you, maybe he'll be less scared then. Why would a Muggle-born help Slytherin's Heir, you know?" Amie said.

Harry nodded, and they both left the tower in search of Justin.
They walked passed a lot of classrooms, shivering in the cold corridors. Amie and Harry giggled when they walked passed McGonagall shouting at a student who had turned his friend into a badger.

"Come on, Justin, remember?" Amie had to say to get Harry away from there.
"Right. Shall we check the library?" Harry suggested.
Amie was all in, so they hurried to get there. It really was cold. When they walked in there, Amie immediately saw a group of Hufflepuffs sitting at the back of the library. Harry had spotted them too, so they walked forward between the bookshelves. They came to a halt in the invisibility section, Harry held out his hand and stopped Amie from going any further. The Hufflepuffs were talking about Harry.
"So anyway, I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory. I mean to say, if Potter's marked him down as his next victim, it's best if he keeps a low profile for a while. Of course, Justin's been waiting for something like this to happen ever since he let slip to Potter he was Muggle-born. Justin actually told him he'd been down for Eton. That's not the kind of thing you bandy about with Slytherin's Heir on the loose, is it?" Ernie Macmillan said.
"You definitely think it's Potter, then, Ernie?" Hannah Abbott, a girl with blonde hair in pigtails said anxiously.

"Hannah, he's a Parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a Dark wizard. Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue." Ernie said.

The Hufflepuffs started muttering, and Ernie continued. "Remember what was written on the wall? Enemies of the Heir, Beware. Potter had some sort of run-in with Filch. Next thing we know, Filch's cat's attacked. That first year, Creevey, was annoying Potter at the Quidditch match, taking picures of him when he was lying in the mud. Next thing we know - Creevey's been attacked."

"He always seems so nice, though. And, well, he's the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. He can't be all bad, can he?" Hannah asked.

Ernie bent forward, as did the other Hufflepuffs. Amie and Harry edged forward as well.

"No one knows how he survived that attack from You-Know-Who. I mean to say, he was only a baby when it happened. He should have been blasted into smithereens. Only a really powerful wizard could have survived a curse like that. That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. Didn't want another Dark Lord competing with him. I wonder what other powers Potter's been hiding?"
Amie was shaking furiously, and her hair was flaming red. She didn't want to stay behind that shelf anymore, it would explode if she did. Thankfully Harry cleared his throat and walked out from the bookshelf, and Amie followed behind. The Huffleuffs looked frozen by fear.

"Hello." said Harry. "I'm looking for Justin Finch-Fletchley."
If Amie wasn't so angry, she would have laughed. The Hufflepuffs all looked at Ernie fearfully.

"What do you want with him?" Ernie asked, his voice quivering. Amie admired his courage.
"I wanted to tell him what really happened with that snake at the dueling club." Harry said.
"We were all there. We saw what happened." Ernie said, indicating his friends.
"Then you noticed that after I spoke to it, the snake backed off?" Harry asked in a would-be-calm voice. Amie was impressed he wasn't yelling at them.
"All I saw," said Ernie. "was you speaking Parseltongue and chasing the snake towards Justin."
"I didn't chase it at him!" Harry yelled. "It didn't even touch him!"
"It was a very near miss. And in case you're getting ideas, I might tell you that you can trace my family back through nine generations of witches and warlocks and my blood's as pure as anyone's, so -"

"I don't care what sort of blood you've got!" Harry interrupted Ernie fiercely. "Why would I want to attack Muggle-borns?"
"I've heard you hate those Muggles you live with." Ernie said.
"It's not possible to live with the Dursley's and not hate them. I'd like to see you try it." Harry said, and ran off. Amie, however, stayed behind with the Hufflepuffs. Her hair was still red, and her eyes were flashing. Ernie looked frightened. Good, he should be, Amie thought.

"You bloody idiots! How could you possibly think Harry is Slytherin's Heir, it's ridiculous! Harry's in Gryffindor, not Slytherin. Hermione and me are Muggle-borns, and Harry is best friends with us! Harry was sleeping in the hospital wing when Colin was attacked, and I was with him when Mrs Norris was attacked! And to prove it to you even more, I've had visions during both of the attacks, and it's not a human who is doing this. Creevey held up his camera to take a photograph of whatever it was, and then he got petrified, it wasn't a spell that did it" Amie yelled.
None of the Hufflepuffs had anything to say, they just sat and had their mouths wide open. Amie glared at them one last time, before leaving the library to find Harry. Then it went black.

*Vision*

Amie was walking in a corridor again, infront of her was Justin, and a bit ahead was Nearly-headless Nick. Suddenly, Amie couldn't see past Justin. His body went stiff, and he fell to the floor, a look of horror and shock on his face. The scene cleared, and Amie could now see everything. Not only Justin was petrified, Nick was too. He was floating in mid-air, wearing the same expression as Justin. Amie turned around so she couldn't look at them anymore, and that's when Harry came into view and tripped over Justin.

*End of vision*

Amie 'woke up' on the floor, and she quickly got to her feet. She knew that this vision just happened, but not where. She had to go to Dumbledore, now. Amie ran through the corridors, her heart beating furiously in her chest.
"L-lemon drops." she stuttered out to the gargoyle outside of Dumbledore's office, and it jumped aside.
"Ah, Miss Jones." Dumbledore said. Amie had skipped the knocking, and just barged into the office. Dumbledore saw her distress, and pointed to the chair infront of him. She sat down.

"Professor, Justin Finch-Fletchley was attacked just now, along with Sir Nicholas." Amie explained.

"Did you have a vision, Amie?" Dumbledore asked in a kind, but firm, voice.
"Yes. I didn't see who it was now either, I can't wrap my head around it. Something is stopping me from seeing the whole thing. But I did see who found them, professor, and it's Harry. I promise you, Harry didn't do it. He looked really shocked, not to mention he wouldn't have had time, he was yelling at some Hufflepuffs seconds before."
"I do not believe Harry did it, Amie. Not to worry, I'll take care of this." Dumbledore winked at her, and Amie hurried away from his office and up to the common room to wait for Harry.

###################

Another short one, but hey I didn't want to start on the next chapter in this chapter. At least I updated, and not on a day I said I would! :) Comment, fan, vote, bye! :D