Chapter 11

"This past weekend Midtown's Academic Decathlon team defeated the countries Beth's to win the nationals championship. Later that day they also defeated death. Flashes, sirens, Flash screams, everybody's screaming!" Abraham said throwing crazy hand motions everywhere. "It was crazy there were purple lasers there was smoke everywhere, it was ****** like a Bonn Jove concert!" someone else explained also throwing weird hand motions. "As you know we made it out alive, and that's the important thing. I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip..... Not again...." Mr. Harrington said to the camera and I looked at the TV confusedly at that statement. "Thankfully nobody was seriously injured thanks to the Spider-man. Thank you Spider-man! up next the Spider-man mania is sweeping the school, how can you show your Spider Spirit?" I smiled at the TV when they said my name.

I was walking down the stairs when Ned spotted me. "Dude, dude, dude! What is it like being famous when nobody knows its you?" he asked "Its crazy dude!" I whispered "Crazy!" Ned exclaimed. "Should we tell everyone?" Ned asked me and I turned to him with a confused face "No." "Should I tell anyone? Oh how about Y/N! Com on she would be ecs-" I cut him off "No dude no that's not a good idea..." I said shaking my head. "ok.... Well come one lets get to class" Ned said turning around. "Oh no i'm not going to class." I said motioning towards the door. "You're already in so much trouble for ditching the decathlon" Ned tried to reason with me. "Dude look I figured it out alright the wing suit guy is stealing from Damage control and what he takes from damage control thats how he builds the weapons! All I gotta do is catch him." I explained to him. "But we have a Spanish quiz" Ned pleaded "Ned I'm probably never gonna come back here, Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate.... When I bring this guy in I--" "Dude you wanna be a high school drop-out?" Ned asked "I am so far beyond High School right now!" I exclaimed walking towards the door. "Parker! My office" the principal said to me. Great.

"So, you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong, but the question is, How are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool, but take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years. The only way to really be cool.... Is to follow the rules. We all know whats right and we all know whats wrong." I finally had enough of listening to Captain America that I just walked out. "Hey where you goin'? Get back here?" I heard coach Wilson ask but I ignored him.

I walked out and looked to make sure no one was watching and I lifted up the lockers and grabbed my web fluid bottle from underneath it, Then headed home. "May?..." I asked walking in hoping she wasn't home. I put my mask on and went to my room. "Hey Karen what's up?" I asked spinning around in my chair with a pen. "Hi Peter! How was your Spanish quiz?" I ignored her question though "Listen I was wondering if you could help me figure out who the guys under the bridge were that night but I mean I can only kinda remember part of a license plate.." "I can run facial recognition on the footage of that encounter?" she told me "Footage?" I asked "Yes Peter, I record everything you see." she told me, I was dumbfounded at that. "Everything?" I asked her again "Everything" she repeated "Like all the time?" "It's called the Baby Moniter protocol" I threw my pen down in frustration "Yeah of course it is! Um yeah just roll it back to last Friday" "With pleasure" and a video started playing of me rehearsing some more lines for Liz's party. "Hey everyone yeah Kickass party. Hey what's up Liz? Peter's told me a lot about you!" the video played "No no no no no this is just me messing around. Go later in the day later in the day" then another video started playing of me being a dumb ass. "It Tis' I Thor, Son of Odin!" oh my god I am such an idiot... "No no no no no that's def- no that's definitely not what you want to watch just-" "Your impressions are very funny!" Karen replied. "Fast forward to the arms deal" I told her standing up. "Ok" I muttered to myself "The two on the right, who are they?" I asked Karen as she scanned them "Searching Law Enforcement Databases.... No records found for two of the individuals." "Nothing?" I asked surprised "One individual identified! Aaron Davis, age 33. He has a criminal record and an address here in Queens." "Well let's pay him a visit!" "Would you like me to activate the Enhanced Interrogation Protocol?" "Uh yeah" I told her. Now let's go meet this Aaron Davis...