Chapter 14

"So yeah....... Now Aunt May knows too" Peter said rubbing his face with his hands while you and Ned sat there in shock. You felt bad for Peter cause now he feels like he's putting you, Ned, and Aunt May in danger and you know for a fact that it's only a matter of time before M.J finds out.

"Don't worry Pete everything will be ok..." You told him while he removed his hands from his face and looked at you. "I just..... Nobody was supposed to find out for very good reasons and now that May knows....... I really messed up this time" he mumbled looking down at the table in defeat.

Later that day you sat in bed staring at the wall thinking about the other day when you kissed Peter. Peter hasn't brought it up at all but you kinda want to talk to him about it. So..... You texted him.

You- Hey what you up to?

Peter- Nothing. Why?

You- Well I was wondering if I could come over and talk about some stuff...... Preferably now?

Peter- Sure. :)

You- Great! I'll see you soon then!

You grabbed your stuff and headed out to Peter's apartment. When you got there you knocked and waited for a bit. "Hey Y/N! It's nice to see you!" May said and immediatly brought you in for a hug. "It's nice to see you too May!" You smiled at her. "Peter!!! Y/N's here!" May shouted and seconds later Peter walked in. "Hey Y/N" Peter smiled walking close to you. "Well I have to go make dinner so I will leave you too alone for a bit" May said walking to the kitchen.

"So you said you wanted to talk about something?" Peter asked sitting on his bed and patting the space next to him for you sit. "Yeah..." You sighed and sat down next to him. "What's on your mind?" He asked when you wouldn't say anything. "T-The kiss is on my mind...." You told him looking over to him to see his reaction. "Right.... Uh.. The truth is..... I like you Y/N..... Like I like you like you...." He replied scanning your face for a reaction. "I-i do too...." You said softly. "It's just..... I need a little time to make sure that I want to do this with you...... I also don't want you getting hurt." He told you. "I understand.... I just wanted to clear things up." You smiled softly at him and he smiled back. "Maybe in the future we could become something I just need some time to even everything out." He said and you both hugged each other. You completely understood what he was saying and would wait for him.

"Alright so dinner is ready. Y/N you are more than welcome to stay if you would like to" May told you standing in the doorway of Peter's room. "Um sure I can stay." You nodded at her then turning your attention to Peter who was smiling. Turns out his smile is contagious cause you were smiling uncontrollably now. He stood up and offered you his hand. You took it and stood up and walked to the kitchen table together.

"So how was school today?" May asked you both as you were playing with your food not really wanting to eat burnt meatloaf. "It was good." You replied looking up at her. "By the way she knows May" Peter told her and May let out a long sigh. "Oh thank Thor. I don't have to worry about hiding your identity from her" May exclaimed chuckling and Peter just put his head down and you laid a hand on his shoulder.

After dinner you thanked May and headed to the door getting ready to go. "Alright well I better get going before my mom starts a search party." You told Peter as you two stood in front of the door while May was doing the dishes. "Alright. Thanks for understanding by the way." Peter told you nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "No problem. After all you did just find out that Liz's dad was a supervillain and now she's moving." You chuckled and Peter's eyes widened. "What?" You asked him. "She's moving?" Peter asked surprised. "Yeah. I thought she told you?" You questioned him. "No this is the first I have heard of it. I guess she really does hate me for bailing on her." He chuckled "I'm really sorry that the whole Liz thing didn't work out Pete..... I know you really cared about her." You told him he smiled at you and you smiled at him and left to go to your apartment. After the door closed and you were gone Peter said something under his breath that you obviously didn't hear. "Not as much as you mean to me"

When you got home you laid on your bed smiling from ear to ear. Peter Parker has feelings for you. You might not be dating or anything like that but he did say that it could happen in the future. And you are capable to wait as long as it takes.

The next day after school you, Ned, Peter, and M.J were walking down the hallway together getting ready for ice cream together when Peter spotted Liz down the hall saying her last goodbyes to everyone. "Hey uh I'll catch up with you guys ok?" Peter said and you nodded and he jogged over to Liz. "Hey I'm gonna wait for Peter here so you guys go ahead" they both gave each other an evil smirk and headed out.

You watched Liz and Peter carefully and Liz walked away leaving Peter standing there so I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Peter.." you said and he sighed. "It's not your fault...... Anyway you ready for ice cream?" He asked looking at you. "Yep! M.J and Ned already headed out." Just then you got a text from M.J.

M.J- Me and Ned had something come up so it's just you and Peter again..... Sorry....... Not sorry

You- Agh M.J really??!?

M.J- Yup. See you tomorrow at school!

You- If you live to see another day that is! Lol

"M.J and Ned bailed again so it's me and you..... If you're still up for it?" You asked him worried he'd say no. "I'm always up for a one on one date with you Y/N" he told you and took your hand in his and you were shocked. You are going on a date with Peter! Confirmed by the Peter Parker himself!

'I don't know what the future holds but I can tell that its only gonna get better from here'