Chapter 1

Roger's POV

I was relaxing at the beach. The sun was extremely hot and it made me uncomfortable, but there was no way I was going to swim. I had just eaten lunch and if I went into the water it would probably end with me throwing up and drowning. And I had no such intention. The only reason I had gone to that god damn beach at 2 pm was that my mom gave me 10 bucks to take my little sister Claire swimming. I was trying to buy a new drum kit and I was broke as fuck so I had no choice but accept.

Even though I had just eaten half an hour ago, I was hungry again. I searched my backpack for anything edible, but the only thing I found was Claire's princess wand and an unused condom, from that date with this Girl- Crystal or something. Yeah, that didn't end well. She threw her drink all over me because I told her that her lingerie was showing. It's not even my fault. She is the one to blame.
I mean she went out with me. Roger Meddows Taylor. How wasn't she expecting me to look down there? I am a ladies man. Seriously, my nickname is Sex on two legs. Every single person in the entire school knows that. Even the teachers.

Anyway, I seriously believed I was gonna die from starvation. Then I remembered. Mom had packed Claire and me two boxes of biscuits. I rummaged through Claire's stuff and I found the boxes. But they were empty.
"Claireeeeeee" I yelled at her
"Did you seriously ate all of our biscuits?"
"Yesss. They had chocolate chipsss"
She answered. I was very much annoyed at her. She always got what she wanted because she was younger. I know she's only 7 years old, but sometimes I'm pretty sure she's conspiring to make me envious, while she gets all the attention.
But then again, she's just a kid.

As I was certain that I would leave my bones in that freaking beach, God sent me an angel. Here, just a few feet away, was standing the doughnut guy. There was only one doughnut left, and you can't imagine the relief I felt as I realized that I was the only one that was aiming to buy this doughnut.

I began searching through everything to find a dollar. Eventually, I found one in my sock and I ran at the speed of light to the man's direction.

Just as I was about to reach my destination, I saw a guy heading towards the same direction as me. I felt threatened. Nobody messes around with me when there's food involved.

"Excuse me I would like-" The man said.

"I WANT THAT DOUGHNUT" I screamed and ran as fast as I could, approaching the two men in nanoseconds.

Brian's POV

I was just about to grab a doughnut. I had eaten barely anything all day. I was busy doing... well I don't exactly know her name but I was fucking a random girl in a bathroom. I had just broken up with Freddie 3 weeks ago, and I was not over it.

It's not that I didn't like Freddie, because I did, but only as a friend. I had known him basically since I was born, and we had always been inseparable. When he came out to me, I was just so overwhelmed because, guess what I'm gay too, actually bisexual but never mind, that I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't romantically like him, I just wanted somebody to love.

Anyway, I was talking with the doughnut man, when this psychotic guy screamed running to our direction as if his life was depending on that doughnut.
"I WANT THAT DOUGHNUT" he screamed making me shit my pants. Not literally, but he looked so frightening. It was like his life purpose or something to eat that doughnut. For a brief second, I thought he was gonna propose to it.

"Excuse me but I got here first" I told him making him angry.
"And I came here second"
"But I had already ordered that doughnut before you screamed like a psychotic serial killer" I told him
"Can't you go to eat something else? Look I haven't eaten anything since 1:30 and it's already 2:10 so you better back of and let me eat that fucking doughnut before I die from starvation" he said

I couldn't believe it. He was insane. He had just eaten, what, half an hour ago? And now he was making a scene.
"Well, I think I need it more. I haven't eaten anything since 9:00 so you can get that pretty ass of yours out of here and let me enjoy my meal" I defended myself
"Leave my ass alone" he said
"I was being sarcastic"
"No, you were being a dick"
"Can't we solve this like civilized human beings?" The doughnut dude jumped into the conversation. He was annoyed but mostly scared. I have to admit, even I was scared.
"Stay out of it!" both I and the blonde fellow yelled at him
"Why don't we 'paper rock scissors for it?'" He said
"Fine!" I responded, clearly knowing that I wasn't gonna win. I never win in this god damn game!
"One two three!" We both said
"Ha" he chuckled. "Paper defeats rock. Now excuse me but I have to buy a doughnu-"

He was cut off by a ball made out of sand landing to his face. I couldn't hold it back. I burst out laughing. He just stood there, looking at me. After a few seconds, he recovered from the shock and began screaming again
"CLAIRE I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE SEVEN, I AM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS" he said and ran to a young girl, grabbing her. She looked amused. He then started talking to her, but she was not paying attention to what he had to say. Instead, her eyes were locked at the huge bruise on his face, caused by the sand. She started giggling again.

I wasted no more time." Yeah sorry about that, that guy was crazy. Could you please give me that dou-" I turned around, and the doughnut guy was gone. I couldn't spot him anywhere. Eventually, I gave up.
"Well, neither of us got that doughnut after all" the blonde guy said to me. I didn't even see him coming.
"Tell me about it." I said and left.

.

··········

A/N: Okay I don't know if the doughnut guy is a thing out of Greece, but it exists here so we are gonna pretend it exists everywhere, for storyline purposes

A/N2: Okay, I wrote this a year ago, and since we're gonna be quarantined for another month or so, I decided to edit it and oh my God. I can't even begin to describe how awful it is. The only emotion i can feel right now is Phoebe in that episode of Friends where she finds out about Chandler and Monica and she's like: "MY EYES MY EYES"

You know what I am talking about.

What the frick was I writing