Chapter 6

STEVES POV

I was now passing into France and wandering through Lyon.

I was on my way to Paris. If I didn't find her there, I was going to give up.

It's hard.

Being without her is hard.

I can't stand it anymore.

I need her.

But what if she doesn't feel the same way?

Even tho she won't care for me i will never be able to stop caring for her.

Even when she's gone, I will never stop.

Ever....

ZOE'S POV

Finally Spain.

I flung myself onto the ground and rolled over onto my back, staring at the setting sun.

I need sleep.

I thought desperately.

But not here.

I groaned loudly and pulled myself off the ground.

Luckily there is no one around .

I brushed myself off and started trudging through the fields and towards a little inn a little farther in.

Minutes later I pulled myself to the doorstep and walked inside slowly.

I saw a small plump woman standing at a desk.

" hello?" She says walking forwards.

" I need somewhere to stay for the night." I say , trying to catch my breath.

" we have a room available. Just one night?" She asked.

I nodded." Ya. " she handed me the keys and I paused before going to the stairs." Don't you want me to pay?"

She shook her head and laughed." Of course not. I am being generous just like everyone else in Spain . That is how we are supposed to treat our guests."

I raised an eyebrow quickly." Alright. Thanks.." I said before walking slowly up the stairs and into the room she told me.

I flung open the door and slammed it behind me , before running to the bed and falling onto it.

With the fluffy pillows and soft sheets, I fell asleep almost instantly.

I awoke the next morning by some stupid rooster .

I covered my head with a pillow and tried to drown out the noise.

But it was no use, he would NOT shut up!

I pulled myself out of bed and considering I had nothing else to wear I took a shower and put on the same clothes.

I cleaned up the room and took the key , walking swiftly down the stairs.

I handed her the key and left , without another word.

I needed to find a plane to go on.

On the way I asked for directions.

And they said the airport was five miles away.

Just to be sure I asked for a picture of the airport and then left.

Then I closed my eyes and teleported there once more.

Shoot! I don't have a ticket.

I thought as I saw the people boarding the plane.