Chapter 5

STEVE'S POV

Finally! I was in Greece.

I could finally rest.

I might even take a few days to just eat and sleep.

Recently I found a small inn on the far side of Greece and I settled down for the night after negotiating with the innkeeper.

What if she isn't alive?

What if something's been playing with my mind this whole time.

I regret everything I ever did to her.

I can't breathe when I'm not with her.

I was mean to her, yes, I was.

I want to make it up to her.

But there's something I should've done a long time ago.

But what if she really is dead?

No. Don't think that way.

Don't give up on the one you love.

Love? Is that what this is?

No it's not love, that's a strong word.

I might care. Yes, I care about her.

Nothing. Is. Impossible.

I'm coming for you Zoe.

And I won't stop until I find you.

I will.

ZOEYS POV

" miss?" I didn't turn my head to the sound instead I just hummed in reply.

" you haven't eaten , slept or moved from that spot for two days." The man said.

" what concern is it to you?" I asked gruffly.

I sensed him walking away slowly." I'm sorry miss, you just need to eat."

I turned around, my hair flying in the wind, my eyes icy blue." Who are you to tell me what to do!" I growled.

His eyes widened in fear and he backed away slowly.

Something wasn't right.

I slowly followed him into the inside of the boat and the heat suddenly consumed me.

I hid behind a wall as he spoke softly, but just loud enough for me to hear.

" ya, she's on the boat sir.

We're three quarters of the way to Spain."

I held in a gasp as I gripped the wall harder.

Suddenly a piece of the wall broke off and I froze, hearing him drop the phone in shock.

" hello?" He asked creeping closer to the door.

I closed my eyes and teleported back to the spot I was for two days.

He works for him.

I should've known.

I could've just teleported there but it would be too tiring.

I stared out to the ocean when suddenly I narrowed my eyes to the sound of a helicopter.

He's here.

I smirked evilly and suddenly my whip and sword appeared.

And I'm not going down without a fight.

I heard a thump behind me and before I turned I chuckled to myself.

" it's so nice of you to show up Jason." I smirked, trailing my fingers across the railing.

I heard a gun click." I'm not letting you get away this time." He spoke.

I laughed and turned around slowly." You must've hit your head jay, cause I'm the only one getting away from here alive."

He smiled evilly." Your looking good." He said looking my body up and down.

" save the flattery for....well....never." I said and suddenly my entire body was engulfed in blue and green mist.

I lifted my hand in the air to inspect it.

" lets see how powerful I really am."

He shot the gun at me but I froze it in mid air .

It dropped to the ground suddenly an while he was wasting his time staring at it I teleported to behind him and stabbed my blade into his right shoulder.

He screamed in pain but regained his stance and shot the gun at me.

It grazed my leg and I hissed in pain before taking out my whip and slashing it around his neck and pulling him closer.

" now I can show you all the pain you an your boss put me through." I growled.

He gasped for air as the whip tightened.

I smirked with victory but the look was soon wiped off my face as men dropped from the sky and surrounded me.

" I'd really love to stay and chat but I've got a plane to catch." I said and flung Jason over the side of the boat still holding onto the whip and hitting him off the side, killing him instantly.

With my newfound power I flew up into the air and mustered all the power I could get and shot it at the boat.

It erupted into millions of flames and as I watched from the air, it slowly burned and burned until it sunk down to the depths of the deep, dark, ocean.

I guess I'm flying to Spain.

I started zooming through the air, towards the land.

But before I landed I looked back to the burning mass and smirked.

It's good to be back.....