Chapter 21

THREE MONTHS LATER..............

I slipped my brown leather jacket over my shoulders and grabbed my keys , but a hand stopped me from putting them any farther into my pocket.

" I'm driving."

" but Steve-"

"No."

I sighed and put my keys back.

" I'm treating you tonight . So I am doing everything for you." He said , grabbing my hand.

He held something inside of him.

He's hiding something...

But if he hasn't told me, it's probably not important.

He shrugged on his own brown leather jacket and reached for the door handle.

We walked through the doors and I closed it softly behind me, double checking to see if it was locked.

My hair was put into a high ponytail, and I wore dark blue skinny jeans and a white blouse.

Steve's hair was now cut and was spiked up slightly, and he wore a white shirt underneath his jacket and he wore loose dark blue jeans.

Ya, we were matching.

Eh, who cares, we're a couple!

What can we say?

We made our way onto Steve's motorcycle and ditched the helmets once more.

He stepped on the peddle and we sped down the streets, to our usual date spot.

The little coffee shop.

We casually walked hand in hand to the farthest table in the back and sat down.

He sat right across from me and put his hands over my hands.

I smiled softly , and he returned the smile, kissing me ok the forehead before standing up.

" what do you want?" He asked softly.
I thought for a moment before answering." Frozen hot chocolate."

He nodded and disappeared , going up to the counter.

I sighed softly and laid my head against the window as I thought of everything that was going on.

The triple wedding is going on in three days.

Hydra hasn't popped up yet, so I think we killed it months ago, but there is one organization.

STING.

I've been on a couple missions with Natasha.

Their unlike any other organization, their not dumb, they have back up plans of their back up plans.

And even some of their security systems, jake can just barely get through.

Others are impossible.

I also recently found that Jane is pregnant.

Twins they say.

Their waiting for them to be born, and then they can see the gender.

Apparently she's seven months pregnant, but she only told us she was pregnant after her wedding.

Which means she was four months pregnant before her wedding.

If only I could have a relationship as beautiful as theirs.

" here ya go babe."

Steve's soothing voice awoke me out of my trance.

I shook my head softly and looked up to him an smiled." Thanks babe."