Chapter 7

Omg. This can't be real. I thought desperately.

It felt like it was only me and him in this world.

i ran with all my might.

Tears were rushing down my face, as we're on his.

I jumped into his arms , wrapping my legs around his waste an my arms around his neck.

" omg. This can't be real." He muttered.

He slowly brushed the tears off my face and smiled through his tears.

Suddenly I unexpectedly crashed my lips into his, the world slowing completely as he kissed back, harder.

With passion and kindness.

" I should've done this a long time ago." I whispered against his lips.

He hummed in agreement as he spun me around and around in the spot.

" I knew you were alive!" He said happily.

I grinned and kissed him again with force and...love?

" how..is this possible?" He asked.

I smirked against his lips and sighed happily." We'll just have to wait until we get back. And besides I've got a couple strays on my tail." I whispered nodding behind me.

Sure enough there was three men , wearing sunglasses staring at us intently.

" let's go. The sooner we get back, the more time I get To spend time with you." He whispered and set me back on the ground, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the airport.

The whole flight home we could not stop smiling and sneaking glances at each other.

Then for the rest of the ride I rested my head against his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

But happy thoughts rang through my head before I was sucked into my dreams.

I kissed him.

Do I like him?

I think so....

I've never liked like this before.

I like it.

We walked off the plane silently , and walked towards the tower.

I stepped inside the lobby and my eyes widened , as the smile on my face grew bigger.

" TASHA!" I screamed.

She jumped and tuned around so fast it could give her whiplash.

" z-Zoe? Omg are you serious?" She asked quietly staying put in her spot.

I nodded my head frantically." It's me nat."

She squealed and ran to me , spinning me around and around .

Tears were running down THE Natasha Romanov's face.

" Steve you were right! She is alive!" She said hugging me tightly as if I were to leave her grasps again.

" where's everyone else?" I asked as she calmed down the slightest bit.

" Tony and Pepper are gone to Malibu their coming back tonight.

Thor and Loki are back in Asgard but once they hear the news they'll come back.

Jane's back in New Mexico.

Bruce and his girlfriend Betty are in the lab .

Peter and Gwen are shopping.

And Jake is gone to dinner with....uh someone." She coughed uncomfortably.

My eyes widened and I shook her back and forth.

" IS HE WITH A GIRL?" I squeaked out.

She nodded and bit her lip.

" who is she? I need to know everything!" I demanded.

" don't you wanna see Bruce first, then well hunt down your best friends girlfriend." She winked at me and I nodded vigorously.

" alright. Lets go!" I squeaked and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the elevator with Steve not far behind.