Lost Again

"No... no, no, no!"

That voice...

"Please..."

Jungkook...

"Come back..."

It's dark. You can't see him once again. But you can still hear him. And you can almost feel him this time - a faint warmth surrounding you. But it's still so cold and you're afraid of slipping away.

"Y/n, wake up!"

A painful sting upon your cheek wakes you from the nightmare. You blink blearily a few time, adjusting to the darkness surrounding you. Did you really wake up? Why is it so dark?

Fire flares alive all around, lighting up the room and casting the darkness away.

"Finally!" A female voice snarls. Your eyes quickly snap to the source and find a woman standing a few feet away, shrouded by the little darkness left and a cloak. "I can't wait to finally be rid of you - of her!"

Your heart races and stomach churns uneasily. The lady steps forward and the hood of her cloak falls down revealing a terrible sight. Your aunt.

"What..."

She chuckles, a sickly sweet grin plastered on her face. "Oh, Y/n, you foolish girl." She shakes her head and regards you with a look of disgust and pity. "You thought you could escape?"

Your breathing is shallow, mind whirling. "What do you want?"

"I want you gone," she hisses, pointed nails digging into your skin as she grasps your chin.

"I already left," you say with anger bubbling up your throat, "but you seem so adamant on keeping me, even though you claim to want me gone!"

Her nails dig in painfully, the hand on your chin shaking your head lightly. It feels as if you were just a puppy and she were your cruel owner, grabbing hold of your muzzle in reprimand to keep you quiet and obedient, scolding you, punishing you for something wrong you didn't do.

"Oh no, no, no... I don't want you just gone. I want you to cease to exist. But unfortunately, that'll have to wait." She harshly pats your cheek and lets go on your chin, tossing your head to the side as she saunters over to a chair and sits in front of you. "We need that necklace and you to stay alive for the grand ceremony."

She's crazy. You already knew that, but she was really, truly crazy. How were you going to get out of this mess? You can't help but wish Jungkook were here.

"What shall we do until then?" A new voice speaks up from behind you.

She grins wickedly. "We can't kill her, just yet, but we can have some fun."

You then notice the array of gruesome looking tools and weapons spread out on a table in a far corner, the voice from behind you walking up to it, hidden under a cloak as well. She snaps her finger and they pick up the first item. You want to run away but you're bound. You want to scream and cry but you don't want to give her the satisfaction. You just stare her down as the figure walks to a flaming hot fire pit and thrusts the tool into the embers.

Your aunt cackles and the figure walks over to you, looming overhead with what you can now see is a branding iron. She flicks her wrist and the figure walks behind you, ripping your shirt apart. You can feel the heat emanating from it, aimed at the point between you shoulders.

"Let the fun begin," she sings.