Chapter 1 the plan

Summer was over. It was finally time to go to hell. I mean school.

I hated school, not even because of the snotty teachers, or the work and homework we get, but because of this one group of students, well mainly one boy.

His name was Jack Gilinsky. Even his name sent shivers up my spine. He made my life hell. Him and his friends, Jack Johnson, Nash grier, Matthew Espinosa, and Sammy Wilkinson, who was half decent I guess.
There was also about 5 more dudes I didnt know the name of.
My friends Mahogany, Cece, Hailey and Riley all kept me positive through the years. Without them I probably wouldn't even be here.

On the first day of school I woke up late. I looked at the clock, '8:30' . "Shit" I whispered to myself.

I got up lazily and picked out a pair of blacky red flippy shorts, a tight black top and a cream kimono. I wore a pair of black ankle combat boots. I done my make-up and hair and I headed downstairs and grabbed some breakfast then headed out the door real quick.

As I walked up the school avenue I seen Jack and his friends. Great.
I kept my head held high and tried to look confident.
I felt like changing this year.

As I walked past them I tripped on a stone and stumbled forward causing Jack to turn around. "Well well if it isn't little Ellie" he smirked. "I missed you over the summer" he put on a fake pout.

Suddenly he slapped all the books out of my hand. The other boys sniggered and laughed, except Sam, who seemed to look at me with sympathy.
This was unusual.

I just picked my books up calmly and looked at him again.

He suddenly looked down and scanned my body, obviously noticing something different from last year when I wouldnt wear makeup, and I would always wear sweats and hoodies. I just didnt care last year.
This year something changed in me. I felt confident. "Wow what happened you over the summer?" he gave a low whistle and smirked again.
I rolled my eyes.

I just now realised that we were extremely late for class.
"I have to go to class, I'm late" I hissed at him, ignoring his comment. I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and slammed me against his body. "Nah babe you aint going anywhere".
My heart beat quickened and crazy thoughts started going through my mind like what he might do to me.

Suddenly we heard the school doors fly open and a teacher shouted "You lot , Get to class now!" Jack let me go, making sure to push me back, causing me to fall on my butt. The boys laughed and walked off to class. I got up, dusted myself off and walked to class.
"Sorry miss" I said qiuetly as I walked past the teacher.

Eventually lunch came around and I sat with Hailey, Cece, Riley and Mahogany.
"Hey Ellie, what happend to you?, you always used to wear sweatpants and hoodies. I mean dont get me wrong you look lovely I was jus-" I cut her off and laughed. "Thanks Hailey, I just felt like changing this year i dunno" I smiled and laughed again.
Lunch went pretty fast and we just talked about random stuff.

In the last class I was a bit late. The only seat left was the one beside.... Jack. Great, I had to sit a full class beside him.
I shuffled slowly towards my seat. "Hey babe" he smirked. "shutup" I hissed. "Ellie take your seat" the teacher ordered from the top of the room.
The teacher blabbered on about some boring shit that happened to someone really old like a billion years ago. Yes, I was in history.
"You look hot today babe" Jack leaned over and whispered to me. I looked at him and he just smirked.
Does he ever stop smirking?
"Seriously, what happened to you?" he asked. "Nothing happened to me now shutup, I'm trying to concentrate" I snapped, but I wasn't trying to concentrate, I was planning on how to get revenge on this son of bitch they called Jack Gilinsky.

The end of school came round and the sound of the bell ringing was the best thing I heard all day.

As Jack got up he knocked all my books of the table, again. "Oops" he laughed and walked off with his friends.
I sighed and picked up my books.

As I walked out of the school gates I seen Jack with some blonde slut pinned up against the wall in a heavy make out session. "Typical" I whispered to myself.

Jack was always like that. He was a player. He'd hook up with these girls then never call them again. I didn't get why girls hooked up with him at all. They all knew his rep. Is he even that good a kisser?
Anyway, I didn't care.

I walked home and into my house. "Hey mom" I said as I opened the fridge. "Hey how was school?" she asked. "Ok I guess" I said and walked up to my room with some leftover pasta.
I went on twitter, instagram, tumblr etc. and thought about some ways to get Jack back.
I was gonna be a real bitch to him.
I decided i'd really try make myself look attractive tomorrow and make him want me.
Then I would crush his little heart and make him regret it all.
I went to sleep that night full of excitement, I was gonna enjoy this.