*before we start*

hello everyone !

this story is just for fun, so don't think too much into it and just read for your own enjoyment. 

this is my first story where i'm inserting my oc, Madison Mitchell into an alternate universe, in this case, being the "My Babysitter's A Vampire" universe.

i started this in 2020 and i wanted to finish it, and surprisingly, a lot went into this, so why not publish it? also i'm aware of my punctuation right now, the rest of the story is not like this at all, please note.

there's a few things you should know before reading, since i changed a few minor details, and for clarification.

- this story focuses on the oc and benny (surprise surprise)

- erica and benny are dating in this story

-they are juniors in highschool

- there is some explicit content, nothing too extreme, but definitely mentions of sexual activity, maybe details of gore and murder, and some mental illness and disorder references. there are NO trigger warnings. this is it.

- there is a mention of some sexual things they do in like, 8th grade, just don't mind it, pretend it's normal.

- this takes place around the last episode, concerning the lucifractor right before stern, y'know, essentially kills everyone in whitechapel. if i got that right.

- i will be updating once a week, or maybe longer or sooner depending on the response the story gets. i've (embarrassingly) only ever written RIVERDALE stories so this is a GOOD change.

- also i don't know the sexualities of the characters, you can figure that out or assume for yourselves.

- 'the other breed' that's mentioned is a breed of vampire, pretty much identical to the vampires from "The Vampire Diaries", but I will explain it in case you're not familiar.

- some chapters will be relatively short or fairly long, it depends, nothing is consistent with me.

- i will put a song that has SOMETHING to do with the chapter, either the beginning, middle, end, or just the main purpose.

- i also have little quotes at the beginning that have something to do with the "episode" as well.

- the first few chapters will seem to go by rather quickly as well so sorry for that !

- also sorry for any grammar mistakes i'm trying dude

- i think this is it, but if there is anything else, i will update you guys.

now enjoy ! and please give me your opinions on the story and if you like it or not ! 

muah