episode 8; the hate

I hate you because you hurt me without giving me a reason why I deserved it.

Madison had already taken Ethan's blood and it was about 5:00. Ethan told her Benny stayed over but left his house at around 9 am. They asked around and no one had seen or heard from him since Ethan had.

Madison hated that she was worried. She had planned to murder the principal and council today but her mind couldn't be occupied by anything except for her ex boyfriend. She hated how vulnerable she felt at the moment.

She decided to call Grandma Weir who was staying at her new boyfriend's house who she was going on vacation with in a few days.

"Hello?"

"Hey Miss Weir! It's Madison," she said as sweetly as possible.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm alright, how are you?"

"I'm good, dear. Is something wrong?"

"I was just wondering if you've heard from Benny today?" she asked faithfully. She was her last hope before Madison hunted him down.

"Oh, yes, he called me um, 20 minutes ago? He didn't sound too good, very... tipsy. Why, is he alright?"

"Oh, yeah, of course, I was just wondering if he told you."

"Told me what?"

Madison didn't hesitate with the lie, "Things are going great with the Lucifractor and the council."

"Oh that's great news!-"

Madison quickly cut her off before she caught onto her lie and asked another question. "Thank you again so much for having me, really. I hope you and Richard are having fun," Madison said, her voice going girly and teasy talking about Evelyn's boyfriend.

She laughed, "Oh we are dear. And of course, I've always liked you the most out of all his little friends. Don't get me wrong I love Sarah and Emma-"

"Erica?" Madison asked, holding back a laugh.

"Oh, yes, uh, same thing. I'm just glad he has friends other than Ethan and that ninja blonde. But you know you've always been my favorite."

Madison's smile grew. "You're my favorite too, believe me."

Evelyn laughed again. "Oh, it's a shame you and Benny didn't work out."

Madison's smile dropped. "Yeah.."

"Anyways have fun dear, and don't let Benny destroy the house while I'm gone."

"Uh yeah of course. Thank you again, bye!"

"Goodbye dear, love you."

Madison hesitated. She hadn't heard that in so long. Evelyn had always been like a second mom to her, a friend. She used to tell her that all the time before Madison left. But she hasn't heard that in forever and it hit her a bit hard. She just hung up, knowing that if the words escaped her mouth, she'd go to shit.

"Okay, so Benny's... tipsy," Madison said aloud. She then giggled. "Ah, I remember the first time I got-" Her eyes widened.

"Oh no."

__________

Madison walked into the dusty old bar. She looked around and saw old men staring at her, looking her up and down. She spit in one of their drinks before going up to the bar.

"Hello sweetheart what can I get you?" the bartender asked.

"You really think I'm of age?"

"Uh," she hesitated.