Chapter 4

Two days passed since a whole new island has surfaced. Everyone was back and living their normal everyday lives. Every region was doing well and is in no danger. Neverland was the only region they had no recent contact. The Ball was back on and since all of them lived at the castle, Ben gave an extra room for Evie to make her dresses. "You look like you are back at school making dresses." Evie told Hades Jr. He was working on the gentlemen's outfits but was falling asleep doing it. "I was out all night with Harry, Gil, Jay and Carlos. Basically the guy's." He said groggy. She grabbed his arm and dragged to the couch. She placed a pillow under him and he knocked right out. He woke up and left the room. "Hey, Ben called us." Uma told him as she came behind him. He followed her outside the castle but it was dark. Uma disappeared and he saw the furies from before coming to him from behind. He ran until he saw an snake with an apple. "Eat it if you want to save your sister, eat the apple." The snake spoke slithery. He ate the apple and waited for something to happen but nothing did. "Silence will fall when she rises with him." The snake told him and slithered past him. He turned to see all his friends on the ground. He saw Mal and ran up to her and put her in his arms. "Mal? Hey, wake up for me. Please." He said tear eyed. He looked around him and saw all of then wither away. He quickly looked back to Mal as she grabbed his arm. "You could've saved us." She said before becoming dust. He looked up and saw horns in the thunderclouds.

He woke up when he felt water being poured on his face. He opened his eyes to see Evie and Uma with a bucket. "You was right, E. He is a heavy sleeper." Uma said before leaving. Evie sat down and continued making dresses. Hades Jr got up and looked around to see it night time already. "What...What happened?" He asked her and she turned and looked at his face. "Nothing, you just slept all day and wouldn't wake up. Are you okay? You can tell me anything." Evie said with concern. Hades Jr just had a confused look before he went to the dining hall and saw everyone eating. "Hey, you okay?" Ben asked before Evie came in. "I'll take him back, you guys continue." Evie walked Hades Jr back to their room. "There's been no snake around here right? No horns in the thunderclouds?" She looked at him confused. "It was a nightmare then. No need to worry." He told her before getting up and rubbing water on his face. "Are you alright?" "I'm always alright." He said smiling. She shrugged it off but still thought about it. 

They continued to make clothes and jewelry for the ball. Hades Jr was doing Jay's clothes last and Evie was doing Audrey's. "Done." The two said in unison. Evie yawned and started leaving the room to head to her personal room. "Goodnight H." She said and left. He waved and then headed straight to the library. He kept looking through books to see if he can find anything on a snake but he didn't. He decided it was one of those nightmares that felt weird. He went to his room and went to sleep. He dreamed of the Oracle. "These dreams are vision's of possible future. Be warned for and prepared." He woke up fine and normal. 

He went to the kitchens where he found Harry. "You alright, mate?" Hades Jr nodded. "Yo, hey um I finished your suit for the Ball so you're good." He told Harry.  Later that day, he was with Ben checking up on what the new monster were doing. "Well, it's still good. The Chimera moved from the school to Evie's house. She's going to hate that." Ben said and the two of them laughed. "Talos is still guarding that island. Already took out two ships. The cyclops we found, we followed it to a big cave. Found he was having dinner with some livestock." Hades Jr sighed. "And the only thing you guys took was scissors, a carpet and a mirror. We could use the royal armory for weapons when we need it." Ben nodded. Hades Jr was ready to leave until Ben stopped him. "Why do you think this happening? First it was normal villains from the Isle and now it monsters and gods." Hades Jr just looked at him. "I don't know. Could be that this is connected with Ares, maybe. But I think there is a bigger plot to this." Ben turned back around and looked out the window.

He met up with Evie and the two went to their friends room giving them clothes for the ball. "So what happened last night? And tell me, please." Evie told him as they walked the castle halls with a rack of dresses and suit. "I've been having dreams again. I saw a snake with an apple and it told me to eat to save Mal. I did and nothing. He told me 'Silence will fall when she rises with him.' Then I saw all of you dead and Mal told me that I could've saved you but I didn't." She looked at him and placed her hand on his arm. "Nothing can stop us. We are all in this together. Do I know why this is happened? No but I know that you can get through anything. I mean, you did take out Ares." She chuckled. "That was Mal, Dad and me." He laughed. "But thanks. I'm glad I made the decision to work for you all those years back." He said and smiled at her. She smiled back. "You two might as well get married, I swear." Uma said out of nowhere. "What?" Evie said. "I mean, you lived together, work together and are always looking at each other. Those monster we spoke about would probably have a headache of you two." Uma said. Hades Jr's eye's were wide and Evie was laughing. "One day." Evie quietly said and Hades Jr looked up. "You say something?" She shook her head and Uma was about to started laughing until Evie shushed her.