Chapter 5

Servant's were going around setting up food and decorations. The Ball was happening that evening and was bringing people from all over Auradon, so Jane was going around making everything look pretty. The VK's decided to help since they had nothing to do in the castle. Harry and Uma were moving the tables, Evie was helping with food, Hades Jr was readying the decorations outside with Carlos and Jay. The rest were getting themselves ready. 

At the Island, the strange man walked. He used Jafar's staff to convert everyone at Neverland into his subject, including Peter. "Keep watch, Talos. These heroes would try anything." He told the giant manlike machine. "Why do you want to create it again? The Minotaur is dead here." Another man told him. "It's not for him. I could care less of that thing. It's for something else." "What, my king?" He used Mal's book to open a portal and brung out a large beast. "Build it big and confusing enough that it will not be able to escape, Daedalus." "Of course, King Minos." 

Back at the castle, all the boys were having a tourney game before the Ball. It was a three on three with Carlos, Jay and Hades Jr against Ben, Harry and Gil. They played for 30 minutes before they stopped. "Wow you are bad, Hade's." Harry said and laughed. "Ha Ha Ha. Every time you took the ball, you had it taken away." All of them laughed except Harry. They made their way inside and walked around before they headed to their rooms. "So, what do we do if these monsters attack?" Gil asked. "Well since I created teams out of all of us, we will all go with out teams. So if the Chimera attacked, Mal and I will go to stop it." Ben explained. They all nodded and went to their rooms and started to get dressed.

The doors of the castle opened and people started heading in. The Evil Queen stood by Evie. "Where is my hook!' Harry yelled from the hallway. "You are not taking a hook to a ball." Uma told him. People started looking and they all either smiled sheepishly or just sighed. Once everyone made there way in, Jane motioned the musicians to start playing. Everyone was either talking, dancing or just drinking and eating the snacks. All of them were doing their own thing. Because Jane was in charge of the ball, Carlos was with Gil and were eating away at the food bar. Uma and Harry were going around pick-pocketing people. Ben and Mal were meeting people. Jay and Lonnie were talking to people as well as taking pictures. Audrey was busy telling Chad to act like a Prince and not a fool. Evie was busy looking around at all the people and was also talking with other fashion guru's. Evil Queen was with Evie mostly and also trying hard not to lash out on Snow White who was also there. The Evil Queen was with Evie when she decided to talk with her. "Have you yet to find a Prince?" Evie sighed. "Mom, stop it with that fantasy." She said looking at Hades Jr who was talking to Hercules and his wife, Megara. "So, it's Maleficent's son who peeks you interest, hm." Her mother says looking where Evie was looking. "Hades' son. Maleficent never treated him right, you know that." Evil Queen nodded and corrected herself. "A god is better then a prince." Evil Queen said with Evie looking at her. "He is not a god, mother. He is half." "Still better, my little girl. Oh look here he comes." 

Hades Jr walks up to Evie and her mother and asks her to dance. Evie accepts and her mother put her thumbs up while winking at her. "Thought I could take you away from your mother. You looked tired of her asking questions." He said laughing. She laughed too and thanked him.  The pair danced then the ball was over. Everyone made their way out and then Ben told the whole group that they can all continue at his office while watching TV. Evie's mother tells her she is going to bed so she leave's. The boy's left first and headed to Ben's office before the girls. "Just ask her out, dude. That's all i'm saying." Jay said earning a glare from Hades Jr. "Guys we are just friends. You all really think she likes me." Hades Jr questioned. "You love your job, which is making dresses and jewelry by the way. You lived together for three years in the same place and non of you moved out at all. Need I say more." Ben told him. "Even Gil knows it." Harry said with Gil nodding. "Good point." Hades Jr said. They all arrived to Ben's office and then the girls came too. They all stood up late watching movies and had fun. Harry called them 'The Best of Mates' and they all cheered to that.

It was all good until a thunderbolt struck the window. They were all taken back until Zeus appeared. "Friends, hello. I am Zeus as you all know. I have urgent news for you." "A bit late for that, ey?" Harry told Zeus. "I know you all know of the monster in Auradon and we don't know how they are all appearing. I got rid of them all but they still come. Plus three more." "Who are they?" Asked Ben. "Typhon, The Sphinx and Echinda." Ben wrote their names down in a paper. "Why don't you nothing about it?" Uma asked with some sass. "My dear, we are gods. We may be nice sometimes but we are not most times. So, we will not interfere and leave you to it." Zeus said and Uma got mad and was about to say something to Zeus but he disappeared before she could. "So, we are monster hunters now. This is cool." Gil said laughing.

"Okay, Mal and I are going to head to the Cyclops' cave and try and stop it. Jay and Uma, see what you can do about Talos. You can use the magic carpet if you need the height. Hade's and Evie, see what this Typhon guy is about. Audrey and Chad, you guys will head to Evie's house to try and kill the Chimera. Harry and Gil, go check out the Sphinx. Lonnie and Carlos, find Echinda." They all nodded and left to change. Hades Jr went to his room and put on his black boots, black pants and black shirt. He put on his new leather jacket that Evie made him a couple months back which had blue and purple flames on the bottom. He fixed his hair which looked more like his fathers now then before. He left his room and everyone was there already in their leather jackets and jeans. 

This chapter was cringe, sorry.