Chapter 8

Jay and Uma left the castle on the magic carpet and made their way to island Talos was on. From a distance they already saw the large man like machine. "Think we can take this down?" Uma asked Jay. "I hope so." He told her back. They looked down around them and saw old ancient ruins all over the place. They looked confused and they came close to reaching Talos. "So do we have a plan?" Uma asked. "I was just thinking destroy it and then go home." "It's gigantic, how do you expec-" She was cut off as a large rock flew over them. They looked back to see Talos looking at them and picking up another rock to throw. Jay grabbed the magic carpet and quickly turned left but Talos didn't throw the rock. They looked at him and stopped but then he quickly threw the rock barely hitting them. "We have to come up with something or at least grab something to take it down." Jay said and they soon left.

They started to head back to Auradon and looked behind to see Talos heading back to is still, statue like state. They start heading back and saw Audrey and Chad's car heading over to Evie's cottage. The castle finally comes into view and they land the carpet down in front of the doors and they rush in. They reach the royal armory and start to look around. Jay comes up with a plan in his head and grabs a bag and stuffs a long chain in it with a large bolt like nail. He then grabs a large war hammer. He meets up with Uma who was waiting at the entrance. "What's in the bag?" "I'll tell you when we're up in the air." She nods and they make their way back to the magic carpet. 

They start to fly towards Talos this time with a plan in Jay's head. "Okay, so I thought of something. I want you to do your thing in the ocean, full sea-witch, and distract it. It's smart so I need you to get it's attention so I can have time to use this chain." He said as he started to take out the chain. "I'm going to wrap it around it's leg and then I want you to tighten it together so I can then hit him head on with this." He said raising the war hammer in between them. "That way, he will be pushed into the sea and then it's all your's." He finished explaining with Uma looking impressed. "Alright!" She said high-fiving him. They look down below them as they hear shouts and see Audrey and Chad running out of Evie's house with the Chimera pouncing out of the window breathing fire. "Wow. Glad we didn't went to take that one." Uma said whistling. 

They finally made it back to the Island and saw Talos going straight for a piece of rock. "Alright, good luck." Jay said with Uma standing up. She dove and jumped straight into the ocean. Talos threw the rock which made Jay start to move faster. A light shined in the water really bright and a small cyclone started to form around Uma which made Talos look directly at her. She came out and started to use her tentacles to grab onto Talos but he pushed her away. Jay in the meantime, was sticking the large nail into the chain and went for hit legs. As he got there he used the war hammer as a, well hammer, and drove into it's calf. He started to go round and round with the large metal chain and wrapped. "NOW!" He yelled to Uma as he dropped the large chain and she grabbed it. She started to pull and Jay grabbed the war hammer and headed for him straight on. He started to tip over and soon fell into the ocean and with a large splash in sank. Uma started to wrap herself around him and started to take him apart. First the legs, then arms and lastly the head. 

Jay went back to shore and waited for Uma. He saw her and she threw each piece of him onto the beach. She sank into the ocean and then came out the water. "Why didn't you leave it at the bottom of the ocean?" Jay asked her. "Could used it or send it to the museum." She said kicking it's head. "Come on. Lets head back. We'll get someone to pick it up later." Jay said as he and Uma walked back to the magic carpet.