Nicole's pov

This chapter contains some very steamy sex parts. For mature people only.
Our princess Jasmine is now 2 months old. Today also makes it 6 months we're married and Jason wanted us to go on a date. I didn't want to leave our princess, seeing that Cynthia is always busy with Nico. But she assured us that she has help since Amanda and Lex are living at the back of the mansion now in a small house that Jason built for them. Amanda is pregnant too, so according to her babysitting Jasmine will be practice for Uncle Lex and Aunty Manda as Nico calls them. We left around 10 am as Jason practically dragged me out the door . We drove off he didn't say a word as to where we are going only that it's a surprise. We arrived first at his restaurant that he proposed to me in and was greeted by his friendly staff . They prepared wonderful food for us. He then took me to the beach front properties to a private area which was surrounded by a tall well designed wall. The only access to this place beyond the wall was an iron gate with a code. Jason drove up to it and punched in a code and the automatic gate opened up and he drived through then it close behind us. We drove up to a very cozy but beautiful flat house with the ocean behind it. Wow is all i could of said after watching this breathtaking view.
He opened the door and lead me inside to the most amazing living room i had ever seen . The mansions living room is beautiful don't get me wrong but this was on another level. Everything was off white and beautiful ,Jason knew me too well. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me on my neck then he said " Happy 6 months anniversary baby." He handed me a key and a paper wrapped up in a beautiful gold colored bow. I sat down on the sofa and untied the bow revealing the papers for the house with my name on it . I watched up at him confused, then it dawned on me Jason bought me a beach house for our anniversary oh my. I got up and wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him long and hard thanking him for this huge gift. I loved the beach but i loved him and our kids more. When i pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes there was love there and lust. He was keeping it in control for 2 whole months but right this instance i saw control slipping away. I made him wait 2 months for me to get the ok from my doctor a few days ago, before having sex and it was driving him crazy. Lots of times we made out and he stopped himself with a cold bath .But i can see now that he couldn't wait any longer. I gave in because i needed him. He carried me bridal style to the bedroom and placed me on the milk white cotton sheets as he started undressing me. Inside here looked just as good as the living room , or even better. The walls where painted a light blue and white. I felt like I'm in heaven and that's just how Jason made me feel. He took his time , he was patient and gentle. Kissing and sucking on my neck and lips, lingering on a spot right below my jaw and throat . He was leaving hickeys on my skin. He took one of my breasts firmly in his mouth while he sucked on it. He took his hand and caressed it down my belly then lower to between my legs before thrusting his finger inside me slowly while he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth. He began moving his fingers in and out until i was wet. I whispered his name into his ear as his finger moved faster. He knew is was going to climax as i did with his fingers inside of me. His turn now. While i was still panting he spread my legs a bit and pushed his stuff inside me, holding my leg in place as he adjusted himself. He began moving, my hands were on his back while my nails dug in. He didn't seem to mind that . We were dripping with sweat when he moaned my name into my ear, as he reached his peak pulling me closer to him. Then we collapsed onto the bed. This happened about 3 times again since we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. We finally went home around 11pm.
3 weeks later I'm in the bathroom staring at the faint pink line that appeared on the test in my hand. Jason is definitely going to flip.
Thank you everyone for reading my story. This is my first story so far and i would definitely like to get some feedback on it. In the meantime I'm beginning to write another story. It's name is "My driver". Thanks again lots of love xoxo...... Also let me know if I should write another book about Jason and Nicole . Please vote for my story