Nicole's pov

Jason got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Of course i said yes. I love him. I felt like I'm on top of the world. We headed to his penthouse after . It was so beautiful here nearly as beautiful as the mansion. He showed me around and the view was breathtaking from up here. I watched down at the traffic below from the wide window.  Jason came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder as he bit my ear lightly sending a tingle through my body. I craved him more than ever now that I'm pregnant . He turned me to him and lifted me off the ground wrapping my legs around his waist while he carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the edge of the bed and undressed me as I did him. He then started kissing me again then moved to my neck then lower to my breast then lower to my waist and then buried his head between my legs. I was taken by surprise when he did this because he never did this before . He did wonders  with his tongue as i climaxed on his lips moaning his name out loud. He came up and started kissing me again i could taste my own body on his lips as he entered me with one deep thrust. I arched my back and held him closer as my nails dug into his back and arm.  Begging him not to stop, as each stroke brought him closer to a climax,he quickened the pace hearing me scream out his name as he exploded deep inside of me. We collapsed on the bed tired and wet. Next morning i woke up and headed for the bathroom and threw up over and over again, while Jason rubbed my back then handed me a glass of water he asked. "Is this normal?" I just nodded i couldn't answer because my head was soon over the toilet again. After he ordered breakfast for himself and lots of fruits for me. We stayed in bed for the most of the morning after we called and talked to Nico and Jason sent for him in the evening . So we all spent the night in the penthouse. Next day we went back to the mansion. His birthday was over now time to do some planning for our wedding. We wanted to get married before our baby is born. Few months later the wedding day is here. Jason's whole gang is in the hotel lobby. We decided to keep the hotel closed today and keep our wedding by the pool side. It was decorated in Christmas lights and balloons.  I had on a white doll cut dress and Jason was in a white tux. My aunt , Max even Ms brown was here , Jason said if i only invite Justin he is going to shoot him and Lex walked me down the isle. Jason changed so much these pass few months, I'm so happy that we finally are together. We hardly argue because he usually lets me get my way. I love him. We decided to go Italy for our honeymoon.  Lex, Amanda, Rogers, Kara, Cynthia and Nico came along with us . We spent a month there then came back. My morning sickness stopped now but i was craving weird things and Jason had to go get it at very weird times so he hardly went to the warehouse he spent most of his time in his office. I fired Lacey after we came back from our honeymoon. I had to live up to my boss lady name. She didn't know her place because she slept with Jason a few times so i had to help her find it. Every one was glad she got fired.
Fast forward I'm due in a week. Jason kept himself at home now just in case. I felt like  a whale but Jason said i looked sexy, and he had opportunities to show me how sexy i am leaving me breathless after. We were laying on the bed, after we finally got Nico to sleep after a long eventful day. Jason started kissing  the back of my neck as i was laying on my side with my back to him. He put his hands on my bare breast under my nightgown and caressed them. I moaned, he then took his hand and slip my panties down to my ankle and shifted his body and lifted my leg slightly and entered me. We try all different positions since he doesn't want to squeeze up our baby and I'm always craving him. He moved slowly,  i moaned in pleasure and so did he. After we were done we relaxed on the bed wrapped in the sheets. I felt something warm and wet run down my legs.  My water bag had broken.  That sent Jason in a frenzy trying to find his clothes and phone at the same time so he can call the doctor to come over since he wanted a home birth.  He doesn't trust the hospital especially after i told him that the nurses mixed up Nico with another baby when he was born, and if it wasnt for Jason's resemblance i didn't know what would of happened. I couldn't concentrate on anything since the pain started immediately.
The doctor arrived after sometime and i was in so much pain that i didn't hear a word he said. Every scream i made Jason patted my back soothing. After a lot of pushing she was finally here. 
After so much trials and bad luck they are finally a family. This is the 2nd to last chapter.  I would like some feedback on it.  If i should continue this story with a next book