24. I Felt Disgusted.

Mackenna's POV

Butterflies were swimming in every part of my stomach as I was sitting on my bed, with my knees to my chin and my fingers to my toes.

It had been two hours since I came back from school and bathed. I was in my underwear and bra. I'm pretty sure you know what I was thinking about. The kiss..

I could still feel the tingling sensation on my lips and that made me remember how Angelo kissed me. His blue eyes were closed and I was watching him kiss me. I could feel his heartbeat with my hand on his chest.

I knew my fingers were itching to delve into his hair, looking at how his hair locks fell onto his face in a hot way. A knot tied in my stomach when I remembered how my wobbly bottom lip was stuck in between his lips.

Oh gosh his arms were around my waist. The way I was pressed to him made me feel more of his rapid heart beat. I sure he could feel mine too but the thought of my breasts crushing on his chest as well made me blush.

It took me a while before I kissed back because my body was quivering. I stroked my neck which was also tingling reminding me of him marking me. I wanted the kiss to go much further, no matter where we were.

I wanted to feel his tongue rub against mine. I wanted to feel his hand moved to my rear and carress-

OKThat's too kinky.

But the issue at stake here is, I felt shy to see him again because anytime I would see him, I would remember the kiss we shared. If I had the guts, I would freely tell him I liked him but now that we had kissed, Only God knew.

I heard my door open and Cadwella came in.

"What's up?" She asked walking over to me.

"Why'ya asking?" I asked.

"Ever since you came from school, you had been quiet, distant and always biting your lip." She observed.

"What's wrong with doing that?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that that's so not you." She said,

"So what's just so me?" I asked.

"OK Mackenna, be honest, did something happens today..I mean like you know.." She pried. So I hadn't told anyone and I was eager to tell someone.

"Angelo and I kissed." I mumbled and she gasped.

"You what?" She asked.

"We bathed." I grumbled sarcastically.

"Where? When? What time?" She pestered.

"In school, the morning, at the janitors closet." I simply answered.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!" She squealed hugging me and I chuckled hugging her back. "But the place was.." She cringed.

"Nevermind.'' She sighed.

"OK hurry and began dressed. You don't wanna to br late for the concert. '' She sighed and I got up to dress.

***

The plan I suggested for Pamela was in full swing. Nolan and the other guys recommended some boy called Spencer for Pamela as her date.

No, we weren't planning on making Nathaniel jealous, we were planning on helping Pamela move on and and stand up for herself. Nathaniel could go and waste himself and continue being pathetic.

We were already at the concert but Pamela hadn't arrived because of traffic.

"Barbie!" Angelo yelled pinching my arm and I flinched into reality.

"Huh?" I mumbled even though I knew he couldn't hear me through the loud music. I absentmindedly rubbed my arm as I glowered at him.

"She's here." Angela announced and we saw Pamela approaching. She tried to look confident in her walking but I was amazed she actually wore the outfit. She looked like a bold badass.

"Sorry guys, traffic jam." She sighed.

"Nevermind, Pamela, meet Spencer." Nolan introduced and she shook his hand.

"Hi." She grinned at him making the boy blush a bit.

"Hey." He responded.

"Hey Barbie come with me." Angelo said and dragged me away. He firmed his arm around my waist and we started to chat.

"So wanna talk about what happened in the janitors closet?" He asked and I felt a knot twist in my stomach.

"How about we have a seat first?" I suggested and we sat in the couch. I looked elsewhere and covered my face with my hair. I was blushing so much.

"So let's begin.." He said.

''Water!" I exclaimed.

"I mean, I want water." I fake cough and he sighed, pecked my cheek and got up to get me some. I looked over the place and suddenly my arm was harshly grabbed and I was tugged to an unfamiliar chest.

The person grabbed both my arms and dragged me to somewhere far far from where we were and slammed me to a wall. I opened my eyes and gasped at the person.

It was Huxley.

*Flashback*

"Nice ass." Some stupid pervert said behind me when I put some books into my locker. I wasn't really someone who wasted time on fools so I pursed my lips and started to walk away.

"Wait! Hold up hot stuff." He said walking after me and I gasped when he gripped my arm and whirled me around. I scrunched my face up as I tried to pry out of his tight hold.

"I'm Huxley." He said.

"So?" I asked.

"So let's talk." He said.

"No. Let go. I hate you already." I groaned trying to free off his hold be he tightened his hold and twisted my arm making me cry out in pain.

"Aah! Let go!" I whined. He made me face him and he bended his face to mine.

"Let me taste your lips first." He said.

"No taste my fist first." Someone else said and punched him away from me. Huxley stumbled back holding his jaw. He raised up his hand in surrender, winked at me and walked away.

"Are you okay?" The guy who saved me asked.

"Yeah..thanks." I said.

"I'm Collins by the way." He said.

"Mackenna." I said.
He gently grabbed my arm to massage it but I stepped away.

"Okay Feisty, let's get you to class." He said and I chuckled.

*End Of Flashback*

"Remember me?" Huxley smirked pinning my arms above my head.

"Ew no! Get away." I groaned feeling nauseous of that way he reeked of Alcohol. He chuckled and pressed his body to mine.

Ew. Ew. Ew. I felt disgusted.

"Shh." He whispered trailing his filthy hand on my pair thigh.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." He smirked and my face contorted in repugnance.

"Get your hands off me pervert! Let go!" I yelled but my voice sank into the loud music. I shivered in disgust when his fingers reached the hem of my silky mini skirt. No. No. No. This couldn't just be happening...

_________________________

I don't know whether Huxley will come back in the story but whatever. See ya in the next chapter.👋