9. Inspection.

Mackenna's POV

He did it.  He asked me out. He asked me out.

I looked at the outfit I decided to wear. It was a blue dress with white stripes which reached my mid-thigh. I wore a pair of black leather boots and when I finished with my make up and got my purse, I called Angelo and told him I was ready.

I walked out of my room and quietly tiptoed downstairs so that Cadwell wouldn't find out if was going somewhere but shit. When I reached the hall, he was sitting there, playing a game.

Crap.  Crap. Crap.

"And where are you going?" He raised his brows approaching me.

"I'm going out." I replied and turned to leave.

"With?" He stopped me.

"A friend." I said.

"Who is?"

"A human." I replied dumbly and we heard a car pull up at our house. Oh shit! Why did Anglo pull up at my house?!

"Let me see." He mumbled and lifted the curtain and turned back to me.

"Didn't I warn that guy to stay away from you?" He growled.

"Oh come on, it's just an outing and besides, it's a double date." I whined glaring up at him.

"And you're not going." He announced.

"Please Cadwell!" I begged shaking his arms. After a while of pleas he gave in and attached some rules.

"No making out, no other forms of intimacy and be back by nine." He ordered.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever mom." I muttered and dashed out before he changed his mind.

I walked carefully on the few staircase in font of the house but my legs felt wobbly slightly because of the way Angelo was looking at me from toe to top with eyes widened.

I opened the car door, sat at the front seat and closed the door ans he continued to look at me. He was wearing a white T-shirt, which had two of his shirt buttons open and a pair of black denim jeans.

My heart..

"Damn." He whispered looking down at my flushed face.
He revved the engine, drove and we headed over to Nathaniel's house to get him, then later to Pamela's.

***

"Let's go for a roller coaster ride then we get cotton candy." Angelo suggested. So we got our tickets.

"Nathaniel, you're with Pamela, and I'm with Barbie." Angelo announced smirking and my heart thumped that I would be with Angelo...alone.

"No, I can't sit with Nathaniel in the same roller coaster." Pamela whispered holding my arm.

"But you can sit with him in class?" I said."You're with Nathaniel, sorry."

"I'm scared of heights."  She admitted.

"Nathaniel will be there."

"What if he throws me off the roller coaster? " She asked still whispering.

"Then you die that's it." I joked and she gaped at me.ñ

"I'm just kidding..if he does that, he'll not walk upright for the rest of his life.'' I threatened "You need to overcome your timidity." I pointed out and went with Angelo after warning Nathaniel.

"So..you scared of heights?" He asked and held my hand, making me shake.

"Naa." I bragged when we took our seats in the roller coaster.