32. Leave Me Alone.

Mackenna^😍

Angelo's POV

"Barbie." I called behind her. She stopped her brisk steps but she didn't turn around. I glanced at her fists a realised they were clenched.

I slowly walked towards her and I could feel my heart drumming in my chest. When I was almost near her, she scoffed and was about to move but I quickly gripped her forearm and turned her to face me. She tried to wriggle out of my hold but I held her arms and pinned her to the wall.

''What?!" She asked coldly. Her face was very very emotionless.

"Um.." I awkwardly cleared my throat and she just narrowed her eyes at me. I stared deeply into her eyes. Her face was emotionless but her eyes were full of sad emotions. And the most visible one was hurt.

I felt my hand fly up to cup her cheek, whiles my other hand grazed on her forearm to her upper arm. I glanced at her neck and my face started nearing it. When my face was finally close, I raised my head to her earlobe and she shivered. My hand on her upper arm moved to wrap gently around her neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered kissing her neck and her breath hiked. I put my cheek on her and rubbed it on in a bit and my face appeared in front of her. I slowly wrapped both of my hands gently around her neck and made the tip of our noses touch.

I cast a glimpse of her lip and my body tingled. My lips started nearing hers. When I was an inch away, I was stopped by her question.

"What do you think you're doing?" She arched an eyebrow. She slowly removed my hands and pushed me back.

"I came to apologise, I misunderstood-"

"You came to apologise? So that what?" She asked folding her arms.

"So that I.." I trailed off and she gave me a more keen serious look.

"I think you should save your sorrys because I'm never, ever forgiving you so that you hurt me again." She announced and a twinge went to my chest.

"Barbie please.." I gripped her wrist and shove her towards me, securely wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Please.." I begged grazing my hand on her cheek. Her eyes closed and her lips parted a little bit as my hands caressed her cheek.

"Angelo stop." She whispered but I didn't stop. I went further to trace my thump on her lower lip.

"I said.." She placed both hands on my chest. "Stop!" She pushed out of my hold and a tear slipped down her cheek.

"What's going on?" Collins asked approaching us. He growled at me when he saw Mackenna crying.

"Dude what the fuck did you say to her again?" He asked hugging her. He roamed his hand on her back and I clamped my jaw tightly together as the two left.

Jania's POV

I held on tightly to Angelo's literature homework as I watched her and Mackenna were getting intimate. It was very annoying for me. This meant that their chances to come back together was very high.

I squealed as I gritted my teeth. I had to do something. I glanced at Angelo's homework I stole out of his bag. My intention was to misplace it so that Mackenna would be blamed but I decided against it.

This was because no one would be able to suspect her. I glanced at them again. Angelo had his arm around her waist and his fingers to her face. Ughh how did this even happen?

Angelo forgive me but I had to do this.

I ambled quickly to their class where students had not yet arrived. My chest heaved as I shredded Angelo's homework into pieces and stuffed them under Mackenna's desk. Which was beside the window, because that was where I knew she would sit.

And evil grin stretched on my lips and I quickly left the classroom before anyone could find me. Adrenaline pumped through my body as I hurriedly went for my class. I just hoped this worked.

***

Angelo's POV

I stepped into my literature class and realised that Mackenna too was here. She had her seat by the window and I contemplated whether to sit next to her or not.

Well I want her forgiveness and I also want Collins away from her so..

I walked over to her and sat next to her making her scoot more far away as she looked through the window.

"Bar-"

"Angelo, I have no objection to you sitting here as long us you shut the fuck up and leave me alone." She snapped and I flinched.   I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at her.  The sun rays shone through her hair making it looks very shiny. I just had the urge to to touch a strand of her hair.

"And stop staring at me." She warned and I gulped. Students came in and when they saw us sitting together, they started their nonsensical gossip. I just hate people who were naturally like this.

Mr Jurado came into the class and we exchanged greetings with him.

"OK class, bring out your assignment I asked you to do." He demanded and I could hear my heart pound. I felt a bit proud of my work because I spent almost the whole night during last week to get it done.

I looked at Mackenna who removed a pink file out of her bag. Taking out her homework, she pushed the pink file under her desk but a frown etched on her face when she did it. She bowed her head to look under her desk and scooped out pieces of papers.

My heart skipped a beat when I realised it was my homework shredded into pieces. I took the sheets out of her hands and joined a few together and I gasped when I realised it was my homework indeed.

I gave her an expressionless look. Mackenna would never have done this..so why was it under her desk? She tucked her blonde lock by her ear.

"Barbie." I breath out and she looked at me with a frown.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

"Would you have believed me if I told you it wasn't me? By the way, I owe you no explanation." She informed.

"What do you mean you owe me no explanation? I saw this under your desk and I'm asking you and look at what you're saying." I said raising my voice a bit and she slammed her hand on her table.

"Leave me alone." She warned.

"Any  problem over there Mr. Carden?" The teacher asked us.

"No Sir." I shook my head. Luckily, I made two copies so I brought the one that I reserved and decided to present it. I glanced at her homework and realised that Literature was not her subject.

______________________

What's your favourite subject?

I love Literature and Social Studies.