Here comes Noot + The Story

Dream's POV

This house is good as gone. any encounter with Nightmare always ends in something breaking, mainly, whatever's around him. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole group came. I can't stand them. the members of the group fall into pairs. The murder-driven Psyco's Dust and Killer, The weird one, Horror, The leaders, Nightmare and Error, and the dreamy fluffy oreo. Cross dropped out of the group recently, and I think he's changing for the better. He's so mysterious and handsome, and adorable at the same time. And----

                                                                *Large bang from the kitchen*

"What was that?" I ask 

Blue: "Sigh. That's Horror. Dust insisted he stay here cause he was destroying the couch at their hideout."

Dream: "Wh- HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN HERE?!"

Blue: "U-Uh a few months?"

Dream: "Great, now we have a rabid animal in the house."

*Horror peaks out from the kitchen*

Horror: "Naw, I got rid of the rabid rats today. "

Ink: "What do you mean "got rid of"?"

Horror: "Check the fridge, that should answer your question."

Dream: "That's disgusting. Wait if he's been here, then where has he been hiding?"

Horror: "Ask whoever didn't do the dishes."

Blue: "Did you hide in the dishwasher?!"

Horror: *Slowly licks a plate clean* "Maybe"

Ink: "That is what we've been eating off of?!" *Ink pukes black paint on the floor*

Dream: "What has the multiverse come to?"

                                                      ~A  Ding-Dong broke the silence~

Nightmare: " FBI OPEN UP!!"

The members of Nightmares gang break through the walls and windows

"I knew the house would be destroyed, today," I said out loud to myself

Nightmare kicks the door open

"Whats up Dream," he asks as if this was normal

"Sigh I despise you brother," I respond 

             *Insert excuse for a time skip to everyone surrounding Error, waiting for him to wake*

Error's POV

All I can see is black. I think back to the last thing I remember is Ink. "Sigh I must have crashed," I say to the endless black void that occupied me when I crashed. As I wait for it to echo back, I hear a familiar voice. "How did you and Ink become 'friends', Error?" The voices! They're back! The voices are the only people I can speak to and share my feelings, other than Nightmare, but sometimes he doesn't listen. "It's a long story, but while I'm here, might as well tell it." 

The Story

It was a battle like any other, It starts when Ink senses a disturbance and comes to the AU I'm already working with. She approached me and challenged me to battle, for a sans's life. I agreed, knowing we both couldn't win. Our powers were exactly balanced, so battles could last for weeks between us. I managed to get a grip on Ink's soul, It was rainbow at the time, so I know he was filling his senses with those vials. I learned that long ago, in our golden days. I'll talk about those later. As I tightened the strings around his soul, she started to cry. She said "Error, please stop! I know there is good inside you! Let's start over, okay?" I responded with  "YoU rEaLlY tHiNk I wOuLd ShOw YoU mErCy?" I was ready to shatter Ink's soul when "THERE IS GOOD IN YOU! I know you can't see it, but I can!  There was good in you before and there still is!..... Don't you remember?" I stagger back and tears run down my face. "THaT's nOt mE. THaT's a TwIstEd vErsiOn of iNnOceNce tHat I nEveR hAd! (( sorry that i couldnt put the glitches over all the text. its easyer to read without them, and that would take away the special effect the song adds to the story))There was never good in me! I was made to kill! I am nothing more than a killer, so stop lying!" Ink sags their head, making them look defenseless. "I know how you feel, you know?" "Did you ever feel like breaking down? Did you ever want to run away?!  You don't know what it's like when nothing feels fine!  You don't know what it's like to be neglected! To feel lost wherever you go! To be kicked when your down! To be on the edge of breaking down, and there's no one there to save you?! You're not stuck inside a world you hate, or sick of everyone around! with their big fake smiles and stupid lies, when deep inside you're bleeding!! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, SO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! she responds "To be hurt? to be LOST?! You may think I'm happy but I'm not ok!! I AM LIKE YOU!! Has no one ever lied straight to your face? Has no one ever stabbed you in the back!? Well, It happened to me too!!" I was so shocked and pathetic that I let go of Ink and ran away. After we knew each other better, after all of that, Ink felt closer to me and tried to act like it never happened. They just started approaching me when I wasn't destroying, and we started to hang out together.

"That's basically the long and short of it."

(( Thanks to a friend, I figured out how to be a better writer and make my stories better quality, so my chapters will get longer and better quality thanks to them. :D