Ink

((Just a warning, I'm not good at seeing things through Inks perspective;-;))  

Ink was hanging out with the Star Sanses, one of their favorite things to do when the AUs were calm. 

Dream: "Noot's been so edgy lately. All he does is lean against the stump and mope."                  

Ink: "Well at least he seems to be less active with the AUs."                                                                 

Dream: "I guess. He's never been the same since the X-Event. Must've got to him."        

Blueberry:" Want to talk about it over tacos?"                                                                                  

Dream&Ink: "Yes!" Just thinking about Blue's tacos made Ink crave one.                                        

Blue: "Well if you all like them so much I'll make extra!!"                                                                             

Ink: "Thanks Blue.*Ink turns their head back to Dream* I think why he might be angry." 

Dream: "What?"

Ink: "You said he was edgy after the X-Event, right? I think it may be because near after the X-Event was when you started dating Cross." 

Dream: "I think your right, I can see why that would anger him. I guess it's just his older brother protectiveness breaking through his shattered mind."

Ink: "Speaking of you and Cross, how are you guys doing?

Dream:" He's a DREAM come true. *Ink snickers* He's a total softie inside really. I like to call him a big fluffy oreo 'cause he makes a little tantrum about it."

Blue:*Comes out with tacos*"MWEHEH Tacos are ready!!" *Blue hands Ink and Dream a taco* "Speaking of relationships, Ink has yet to find her one and only!"

Dream: "Yeah, who were you thinking of? I bet you and Error will be a ship to sail."

Ink:  "N-no way, I-I mean, why would I, phhst, that's funny, R-Right Blue?"

Blue&Dream: *Look at each other*

Dream: "Could it be more obvious?"

Blue: "Somone has a crush on Error~'

Ink: "I do not!" *Ink covers their face with her scarf*

Blue&Dream: "Ink and Error sittin' on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

Ink: "NUUU"