The Dance of the Puppetered Comet

̵̢̨̡̡̧̡̧̢̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̛̛̱̳̺̺̞̥̙̺̺̘̫̦͍̰͓͇̜̬̮̪̳͉̝͓͎͈̻͕̪͕̦̝̱͈̩̳̜͙͎͕̰̙͇̘͍͎̝̪̣̞̝͎̥͈͓̦̹͇̰̜̺͉̦̬͚̳̙̹̦͉̘̰̱͓̥̫̠͖͈̮͎̼̯͈̥̗̱̺̖̪̻̟͇͔̞͔̤͙̝͓̙̻̞̯̱̭̰̝̠̲̪̙̻̮̳̮̗̬̪͔͎̰̬̗̙͕̣͚̣̬̞̲͕̳̺̤̞͈͛͆̍̂̀̿́̾̏̄̌̈́̇̓̽̑͊̎͋͑̊͐͛̇͑͌̐͐̈́̀̉̿̓͋̐̄̏̋̃͂̆̄̾̆̎́̾̀́͆͌̔̎̈́̃̈́͒̄̇̈́̃̑͌̂̈́͛̐̊͋͒̀̌̉̀́̃̏͌̏̎͒̓̇̋̑̐̆́̀̆͋͋̄̒͗͆̂͐̾͂̏̕̚̕͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅ

I

Ink's POV

No! Stop It! Don't hurt him! What am I saying?

Before I can try to stop myself, I begin to attack. A flurry of endless bones shoots towards Error. 

"Run away! I can't sto- P̵̯̐̀̃̈́̀͜ ̷̧̫̾̋̾̈́͘͝r̸̘̂ȩ̸̜͓̘͎͚͊s̷̫̗̬͉̊̅̿̏̈́̌̿͘i̴̛̦̍͌͘s̵̥̗͍̦̭̒̅̍̈̔͆̚ṭ̶͖̩̭͈̯͆͠i̷̡̢̛̭͕̲n̶̨̨̟̖̩̥̜̍͂̈ǧ̴̛̠̥͎̺͕̍͌͑̊!

I can communicate! If I can only speak for a long enough time-

"Error! I can't speak for long but if you-Ḏ̸͚̹͖̹̜̳̈́̈́̓͑͛͂i̸̛̪̝̙̝͚̓̔͛͜e̴͔͉͈͒̅͐̎̂̉̄ ̵̩̩̀́̅̎a̶̫̎̆̓̔̿́l̸̨̰̗͎̓̀̋r̸̢̧̘͊̽̈́ȩ̷̮̒͌͐̀ȧ̸̩̥̣̆ḓ̴͋̈͒͊̈́͘͝y̶̛̠̰͂̉͛́̈̌!"

Error's eyes turn more glitched then normal, and he tries to use his strings. This entity that is controlling me avoids them and sends more bones. Error jumps off the ground and narrowly avoids them. His scarf fluttered in the wind, the one he made himself. I was there, watching him knit, and saw his accomplished face when he finally finished it. Now, it is splattered with blood and tainted with hate.

"iNk, HoW cOuLd YoU?"

Please don't say that. It hurts.

"It's not me! Nightmare-Ş̸̛̝̿̈́̐h̴͖̘̻͚̦͍̖̹̀̈́̽̈̂̕ũ̵̻̰̗̥̯̹̏͗͋͒t̴͓̦̿ͅ ̵̘̐ṷ̸͔͓̼̟̫̺͎͑̌̈́͗̃͊p̴̨̬̪͇͔̩̰̂́͘!̷͕̞̏͒̓̓̈̉͌ ̵͓̭̻̺̈́͒̊͛̚İ̵̝͚̹͊'̴̧̑m̸̧̛͓͉̭͙̈́̀͛͘̕͜͠ ̴̜̤̣̱̤́ẗ̴̘̻͕̬̦́͛͐͋̑̔̒̀h̴͙̝͖̤̄̓̑̀ë̵̝̦̥̤͙̬͚́̀̏͋̽̕͘ ̵͓̘̣̺͉̱̆̒͑̂̉͜͜o̴̞̳͓͌n̶̬̟͇̮̥̹͐͛͋̋̕e̷̫̣̪̾̒̒͛̊̃̂͝ ̷̡̳͔͚̑̀̈́͜i̴̧͙̹̼̤̓̋̋͋̄͆ṋ̵̉̋̃̈́̔̋ ̵̨̝͎̺́͗͗͊̐̑̿͜͠ͅc̶̜͙̝̬̺̽̆̐̃̃̕͠o̶͓̞̱͆̿͒͋́͂ņ̵͚͕̱͉̗͘ţ̷̘̳̺̱̮̟̈̀̑̈́̾̄̀̕r̸̨͎͇̱̠͇̠̾̍͆̕̚͘ơ̷̺̺̩̣͉̣̝̻͊͊̌͊̕l̷̨̙̟̻͖̹̞̓̐̔͛̇͋̓ͅ ̸̢̛͖̘̭̃́̍̍͐̕̕n̸̳͈̆͋̆̏̔͑͗͝ǒ̶̩͔̣͎̻̮̭͇͌w̴̮̝̔̍̈͗͠!̷̧͕̞͔̗̠̳̥̍̔̏͒̄̇"

His eyes widened as he heard me talk. I think he finally understands. He gave a small nod and tried to throw more bones. My body moves without my permission and avoids all but one. It pierces my side. It hurt so severely that the thing controlling me yelled out in agony.

"A̴̛͕̻̦̣̫͎̅̐͌̈́̏̃̔a̸̫͈̼̞͑̄̌ͅG̴̛̺̪̞̣̻̲̠͎̥̾̏͜ḩ̷͎͖̟̩̉̾̈́̂G̸̡̨̡͎͈̠̹̻͆̒͂̐̄͆̕͝Ạ̸̺̰͉͜͝!̵̰̈́ͅ ̵̡͕͚̼͍̩̂͊̇̊͛̀̉̽͝Y̶̭̯͊̋̇͆͊̆́̚ó̴̧͇͖͈͉̳̺̤̇͂͝ų̷̹̬̥̞̑'̷̡̩̥̼͇̤͇̝͒͛͌̐̕̚͜l̷̘̦̠͚̰̣̝͈̳̩̚l̵̥̟̱̮̠͑̌̏͌̈́̒ ̴͕͌̅̈̍p̴̮̖̥̒̑͊͐́̀̃̐͠͝a̸̝̬̗̘͔̗͉̺͐̆͠͠y̷̧͚̒̂̋̾̉͂͠ ̸̝̯̠͚͎̻̟̚f̶̮̿̈́̎͂̏͋̑ọ̴̣͖̘̔r̴̯̱̳̟̝̈́̐́̑̀̔̎̚ ̸̧̼̱̼̳̰̯͓͍̋̀̇̕ț̵̣̯̞͉̝͔̈̔̈́̈́̀̇̌͋̓̕ḫ̴̨̭̯̮̜̱͓͚̅̃ͅa̸̙̟̥̗͍͒̈̀̈́̈t̸̨̢̛̝̞͓̪̤̯̾̃͊̇͛͝!̶̣͓̠̮̖̻͈̾̑̐͐̋̔̈́̽̊͜"It yelled. The screech that came out was the most horrific thing. 

That's it! If he can weaken me and this thing, maybe it will be easier to talk!

"Error hit me! Fire your blaster!K̷͉͂̀ī̶͇̒ľ̷̠̍ĺ̴ͅ ̴̯̖̹̈́̌͠m̶̪̗͊e̶̼͇̔͛ ̵͍̜͍̋̉í̵̧̫̭f̵͎͂ ̶̢̬̓̔͝y̴̟̻̳̅̕o̶͈̣̥͑u̷̡̺̝͆ ̵̬̜̫̎̈́͝c̴̤̩̠̓̉à̷͖̣̘̋ň̶̦͎͇͌!̶̡̢̺̒̌"

He nods and charges his blaster as he moves on top of it. I can tell that he is having a different war with himself inside of his head, a bigger fight than the one he is in with me. The blaster moves fastly towards me. The entity has full control over my body now. It moves left and right, gaining speed. Its hand reaches for my paintbrush and it sends an assemblage of bones targeted to Error.  The blaster gets hit and disappears. Instead of charging another one he sends a bunch of his own bones my way. I get hit, and I can feel my power returning. 

"That's it Error! Just a bit more until-I̷̼̽ ̶̘͍̤͆ċ̷̰̍̇â̷̧̟̮͝n̷̻̉̓ ̴̥́f̴̛͓͇͜i̵̢̻͉̇̒n̵̫̊̕ì̷̡̖͉̍͛s̵̹̅̏ĥ̵̖͎͊ ̵̱̆̑ý̶̛̹̝͉͑o̵̰̪̅͜ư̵͈̋͠ ̵̬͕̺́o̵̯͕̅̔͑f̸͍̰͇͑̈f̶̰̘̥͒̀͝"

He seems to concentrate and launches himself off of the ground again and activates his strings.

Oh god Error. I hope you know what you're doing.

His strings seem to snake their way around a new bunch of attacks and wrap around my body. 

It's almost over Ink! This is where it can end!

    N̵̢̝̹̈́o̸̺̬͚͊͒́t̸̞̭̂̓̎ ̷̫̻̆s̶̘̻̼̐̓̕ō̴̺̲͉ ̵̰̻͖͐͘f̶̬̂͂̏a̵̡͖͗͘s̷̺̓͠t̵͇͍̭̓ ̴̟͚̒g̷̢͗̂l̵̢̄̾i̸̤̦̓̊͊ṭ̴̕̕c̴̍͜h̷̡͒̔y̵̻̌̑͒ ̴̡͇̏̽b̵̘͐ŏ̶̟̀͆y̸̛̫̫̌!̸͇̇͆!̴͙̳͖̽͋̐!̵̞̊̂̌

The strings break away from me and I launch to Error, his face looking as fearful as he's ever been. 

"NO! STOP-F̸̘̖̗̙̹̊̏͐́̇̚͜ͅĬ̸̦͓̤̮̈G̴͈̈́H̷͙̩̘͎͍̪̩̤̃́̔̽͝T̷̖̯̤̦̈́̈́Ï̸͖͍̪̙̂͐̃N̴̺̜̬͖̲̻̣͋̒͜͝͝G̷̰̟͛͋̂̓̕!"

My eyesockets flood with tears as the thing strikes him endlessly. 

I'm going to kill him! Stop! Stop! Stop!

Error's painful eyes then suddenly spark with an idea

"I *huff* wOnT. "I bElIvE bEhInD yOuR eYeS, * huff* tHeRe Is GoOd In YoU!"

The thing paused

And it stood up

And it said

""̴͈͒W̴̟̋ẻ̶͎l̷̛̩l̴̰̐,̷̯́ ̵͖͠t̶͙́h̵͍͝a̸̞͛ẗ̶̮ ̵̘̒w̶̨̅ǎ̸͓s̶̢͆ ̴̨̑ǎ̶̩ ̵̱̋l̷̟͠o̴͓̅s̸̰̐ť̴̞ ̸͌͜s̷̥͗ḙ̴͛n̵̤͛ş̷͒e̶̩̓ ̶̥̋ȍ̵̙f̷͍̈́ ̸̢̾ì̴̗ň̴͈ǹ̸͉ȏ̴̭c̸̰͐ẹ̴̆n̴̹̄ć̴̦e̸͉͂ ̴̻̀I̵͖̋ ̷̗̐ṋ̴͐e̸͊ͅv̶͖̈́e̵̢̔r̶̘͒ ̷̜͛h̴͇̓a̶̭͠d̵̰̍.̶̛̱"̶̫͑

(( HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

(( Time to leave it up to predictions of the readers until next chapter