14

the next few months weren't easy for them both. johnny and felix had started seeing each other even more frequently before openly commiting to being in a relationship.

maintaining a relationship brought many good things, but also some hardships with it. felix, in one very down moment, spilled everything to johnny. the clinic he had been in, his illnesses, his therapy. it was a huge step and not easy to talk about, but felix had felt like a huge burden had been lifted from his shoulders.

he had expected johnny to leave, he really had. of course that were his issues speaking, telling him he wasn't worth it, but he wanted to fight it. with johnny's help, it seemed easier to do so.

johnny had promised to stick with felix through everything, and felix had done the same. it didn't happen often and johnny was really good at hiding it, but johnny had his sad moments, too. felix gave his best to help him through it.

their friends were there for them as well. when they had first had the news of them being in a relationship, everyone had started hollering. it was amazing to see that their friends supported them, they both agreed on that.

as for their studies, everything became.. better, or so they thought. maybe it all stayed the same, but for them, it felt better just with the other's presence, even if it wasn't physically all the time.

sometimes, the emotional comfort was enough, and that was all they needed.

it was love, after all.

° • ---- the end ---- • °