12

lix.lee

liked by seung

liked by seung.kim, hyunhwang, youngdoyoung and 425 others

lix.lee
at this point i really don't know what i'm doing anymore

seung.kim come over

lix.lee seung.kim not in the mood, sorry

hyunhwang lix.lee you always want to come over

lix.lee hyunhwang not today though

seung.kim lix.lee we're coming over

lix.lee seung.kim hyunhwang i can't stop you guys, can i?

hyunhwang lix.lee no you can't :^)

- other comments for this post are disabled -

----

"you don't have to pretend, we know everything and we'd never judge you," seungmin said as he was holding Felix closely while hyunjin was massaging their friend's shoulders.

felix sighed, his eyes closing shut. "i just.. it's all so confusing and making me happy and scared at the same time.. my depression is worsening because of it," the guy explained.

seungmin was quick to reply: "i've talked to johnny before because we share a class without you, and believe me when i say that the last thing he'd want is for you to be sad."

"i don't know him, but i can only agree to that," hyunjin agreed. it made felix smile; the people he liked were worrying for him and trying to make him feel better.

sadly, it didn't help much, which was quite normal for him.

"please just cuddle with me for the night."

----

"i'm worried about felix," johnny said to doyoung and taeyong. they were currently calling their friend yuta, who was on a vacation in osaka to visit his family, to tell him about everything.

johnny carried on: "he has been gone for almost a week now. well, not really gone, but he always looked so spaced out and didn't talk, like, at all. i'm really worried."

"i don't know this guy, but i think some company would be good for him. call the dude, it might help," yuta advised him. "we can talk later today, don't worry about it."

"thank you so much! see you later!"

with that, johnny grabbed his own phone and left the room, leaving his three friends alone to call felix.

"hey, glad you picked up. i just wanted to ask how you've been doing, i haven't heard from you in so long."

"o- oh. well, i've been doing okay, could be better, though. how about you?

"i've been okay, but my worries for you wouldn't leave my mind."

"there's no need to, my friends are here and it's better now. thank you for worrying, though."

"can we meet up?"

"y- yeah, sure. when are you free?"

"tomorrow at 6 in the evening? i'll cook for you."

"sure, just tell me where to meet you, yeah?"

"okay, i'll meet you at lunch and tell you!"

"fine, goodbye and sleep well!"

"sweet dreams, lix!"

johnny basically jumped back into the living room, hugging (read: choking) his friends and squealing of happiness.

felix was relatively well, and they would meet up the following day.