1

"what is he saying?" felix quietly asked his seatmate, seungmin. they were currently seated in the main hall of their campus, watching a program. some of their fellow students had, alongside the professors, prepared a pperformance to inform the students about every major. mostly, it was to get more freshmen to join them, but also to get other students to join some clubs.

currently, a very tall (and handsome, felix thought) guy was talking about his major and club - linguistics and philosophy. the guy might be hella handsome, but felix wasn't really able to get a grasp of what he was saying.

felix wasn't really a man of words. he was more about showing emotions, feelings, thoughts and basically everything with actions, which was one of the reasons why he chose dance as his major. dancing was a really great way to express what was on your mind, felix thought. his main motto: "dancing is not about impressing, but about expressing", said by bm of kard, one of his biggest role models.

"'it is a world of words that creates a world of things'. j. m. coetzee once said this, and it's a quote that has stuck with me ever since i've first heard it. i'm pretty sure not everyone understands the meaning behind those words, but that's what you're going to learn in the philosophy club. you know, it may sound boring, but it really isn't! you can create a new world with just words, after all."

"seriously, what the hell is he saying?" felix asked seungmin once again. "he's so damn handsome, why does he have to speak in a language I don't understand?"

seungmin snickered next to him. "it's english he's speaking, you just can't grasp the meaning of his words."

"then explain them to me!" felix whisper-shouted.

"why don't you ask him yourself after the program?" seungmin grinned, then secretly pulled his phone out of his pocket to text hyunjin, his boyfriend, completely ignoring a sulking felix.

why did the handsome guys always have to be weird?