Chapter Seven

AN: The Edolas arc isn't something that I remember very well and it doesn't really have much of a purpose in my story. Lisanna never went there and Mystogan doesn't want to go back there either so here's the thing -I have no idea how to 'separate' the two worlds so there will be no more talk of Edolas or what Mystogan did but I will say that it everything worked out and the exceeds have come to Earthland and that is it. I'm essentially done playing with that arc.

Guest- You asked for more NALU moments and I'll be honest me writing fight scenes and romantic scenes could use some work but I tried in this chapter so I'd like some reviews on how I did with the romantic moment.... Some feedback on whether or not I did a good job or something?

Chapter seven

Mystogan had taken Jellal and Loke to Wendy three days ago. The plan was for him to go find Wendy and have their reunion. He would explain that he left her because his twin brother went mad and now that he managed to find a way to save him, he needed her help to finish healing him. He was also going to tell her about the new friends that he made who wanted to meet her and he was going to tell her about the dragon slayer that he found.

Lucy thought it would be easier on the young girl if she was introduced to them by someone that she knew and trusted. They didn't want to overwhelm her or have her think that they wanted something from her. They just wanted to help her but they couldn't force her to train or to power up. Wendy didn't like to fight and they didn't want to force her into doing something that she wasn't comfortable doing.

Natsu on the other hand decided that it was time they upped Lucy's training. For the first month and half since Lucy had lived with Natsu the two generally sparred on a one foot wide balancing beam. The beam didn't have much space to fight on.

The purpose of the beam was to force Lucy to confront him head on, where she learned to block, punch and kick and stay on her feet. She didn't have much experience on using her surroundings to her advantage, something that he needed to change. A battlefield could be a small confined space or the size of a city. She needed to be able to adjust according to her environment.

The beam taught her balance for one thing and it helped her walk with more grace. It taught her how to control the small space around herself and fight without running and hiding. She had been forced to face him head on and fight with her staff and escrima sticks as well as jump and kick without landing on her ass and instead she even managed to pull of some basic combinations of kicking and punching.

She was extremely proud of the fact that she learned how to do proper damage to an opponent so that she could actually knock people out instead of her 'Lucy kick' which didn't have much power behind it. Usually if it failed she usually ended up doing more damage to herself than her opponent.

Her power was in her center which meant that her kicks were more powerful than her punches. It also meant that was why she had a weapon in her hand, to make up for her lack of strength in her arms. However Natsu and the rest of her team once they decided to form it were well known for taking on high class missions some of them were S-classed since they had Ezra on their team.

Simply put, the battle place would be large, messy and filled with people and objects she would have to be able to avoid her allies and any rubble that was in her path. She would also have to ensure that she landed on her feet because being thrown around was the reason for many of her injuries in the past.

She needed to be more flexible and learn some acrobatics. She could already levitate herself so Natsu was determined for her to be able to fly through the air jumping and dodging while protecting allies. He also hoped that she would be able to catch herself when she was being thrown through the air and stopping herself from getting hit.