Two

TWO 

SILENCE was all I heard before she sighs. "I think of that boy in our year, with the multi-coloured hair." 

Realization washed over me as I thought about it. Surely they weren't the same people? Of course not. Michael doesn't need a website to look for friends. He has all the friends he wants. 

Before I could chicken out on myself I clicked the blue contact button and sent a quick : hi x

I know. So sexy and alluring. But I was nervous, I'm always nervous around guys. Usually I stutter and bite my lip and fall over and end up rambling but online they couldn't see me. They couldn't see me sweat and freak out and wonder what to say. Suddenly a foreign ping was heard from my laptpop and my mouth dropped open. 

Michael Clifford : Oh, Hi! x 

Me? I think I'm dead. He replied, a hot boy replied. Okay screw that, just a boy in general! I let out a small scream and began breathing to figure out something to say. What am I supposed to say. 

Suddenly my phone began ringing and I picked it up. "Hello?" 

"You left me hanging!" Emma's voice was heard down the phone and I let out a breath I didn't even know I'd been holding. 

"I'm sorry, but oh my god he replied!" I told her quickly as she gasped. 

"You contacted him?!" She yelled as I muttered a duh down the phone. "Ask him how he is, get his number by the end of the night by the way! I have to go! Bye!"

She hung up quickly as I turned back to my laptop and breathed in, breathed out. 

Krissy Jules : oh my god, you replied! How are you? x

Michael Clifford : did you not expect me to? x

Krissy Jules : In all honesty, no. This site seems to be full of Asian creeps x

Michael Clifford : didn't you learn about racism in school? It's not nice (but its true) x

Krissy Jules : shut upppp anyway do you follow the rules on here? x

Michael Clifford : I don't to sex shows if that's what you mean ;) x

Krissy Jules : ew no! (at least not yet) ;) but i mean, my so-called mum is forcing me to get a date for a dance this weekend and I have no one to go with. 

Michael Clifford : Haven't you asked any of the guys in your school? x

Krissy Jules : They all.. sort of.. hate me? x

Michael Clifford : I'll help you out. If....

Krissy Jules : IF?!??!?!? 

Michael Clifford : If you let me meet you tomorrow, friends nothing else don't worry x

-;-;-;-;-