Four

FOUR

EVENTUALLY Emma decided I looked 'decent' enough for my date. I had the skinny jeans on and a loose Nirvana tee but to cover the whole I was wearing a green and black checkered shirt.

"Emma, I have to meet him by the fro-yo place in fifteen minutes, pick out a pair of goddamn shoes!" I yelled at her. "If I don't show-yo, he'll need to get it to go-yo!"

She was laughing her ass off as she held up two pairs of shoes. My mind instantly chose the green as I grabbed them from my best friends hands and put them on my feet. I fluffed back my hair which had been delightfully straightened to perfection thanks to Emma. My make-up was smoke-eyed and I was going to apply a cherry lip-balm on the way there.

"Listen, I need to go now to be 'fashionably late,' but you can let yourself out right?" I told her as she nodded and I bolted out the door.

I had ten minutes, and if I ran the whole way there then I would be about ten minutes late. I got to main street and then I saw the mob. I had to speed walk through and my phone buzzed.

Hey! I'm here, where are you? - mikey x

Groaning I pushed through even more people getting shoved multiple times as I finally got into a gap and was able to walk to the frozen yogurt place in peace.

Almost there! I had to walk here, what colours your hair at the moment? haha ;) x

Sighing I saw the place in sight at the end of the street and let out a gasp of relief, I put on my lipgloss and checked my texts to make sure I didn't down next to the wrong person, now that would be embarrassing.

Orange, haha! I can't wait to meet you x

Haha, what a coincidence, that Michael boy in our year has orange hair. Wait... oh no. Quickly loading up my facebook app as my steps god dreadfully slower I searched up Michael Clifford and saw his latest status.

Going to meet a cute girl at the fro-yo palace, good night! :)

"SHIT!" I yelled out as I walked towards the place even quicker than before. Truth be told, Michael was sitting at a booth on his own. Looking around, his eyes expectant. Walking towards him, his gaze locked on me and his mouth dropped open.

"Krissy?"

I took a deep breath before smiling and sitting opposite him. "Hi Michael,"

He was lost for words as he looked down at his phone and then up at me. His mouth formed into a line as he shrugged. "I guess I should of realized before this was just some set-up."

"Wait, Michael!" I got up after him and grabbed his wrist. "It's not a set-up, listen. Lets get some fro-yo to go, and I'll explain everything?"

He sighed before smiling at me and we walked up to the counter to order our yogurt. I got chocolate and Michael got plain, even though he's not a very plain guy.

He looked at me strangely, and I realized he was expecting an explanation. So I explained the story of me arguing with my mum, my dads death, the dance, the website and Emma and Luke ended up being explained as well.

"Oh, I understand, but how didn't you know it was me straight away?" Michael asked me as we walked down the street with the stars sparkling above us, the moon was shining brightly as we came up to a park that I hadn't noticed on my way here.

We both sat on the swings as I was thinking over my answer. "To be perfectly honest? I have no idea, but I could ask you the same question. By the way, where did you run off too once you found out the head was coming today?"

His face paled even more than it already was. "It's.. um... it doesn't matter,"

"Michael... please, you can trust me." I grabbed his hand and an electric current shot through my hand as I jumped up. "You just gave me an electric shock!"

"No!" He was standing up too. "You shocked me!"

Shrugging, I shook the thought away and grabbed both of his hands. "Please tell me,"

He stood there silently as suddenly he swooped in and his lips were on mine. It took me a second to realise as suddenly I smiled, pulling back.

"What if I told you I didn't believe in kisses on the first date?" I smirked at him just for him to return it with a wink.

"I would ask you if I've changed your mind,"

-;-;-;-;-;-