Five

FIVE 

Emma's girlieness was definitely rubbing off on me. I had to admit, since I was sort of screaming to her right now. Me and Micheal's 'meet-up' or as Emma put it 'date', went amazingly. After his unexpected kiss and his non-stop cheesy pick up lines we went back to his place. Or his mums place, who insisted on asking me twenty questions cause I was 'the first girl that wasn't moaning Micheal's name in the first ten minutes of being in the house' which caused me to snort out the lemonade she'd gave me and Michael to go red with both anger and embarrassment. We spent the rest of the night in his room, eating pizza and me kicking his ass at FIFA 15 which wasn't aloud to get cause I smashed my last remote - stupid hoe mum. 

"How does he kiss? Was it soft and magical?!" She was screaming as I rolled my eyes. I decided to crash at Micheal's place last night. With our sleeping habits we slept till late afternoon. I left around 2:30, while Michael was still asleep and left a quick note. It's now four, and I'm sitting on Emma's bed not wanting to put up with my mothers bullshit as soon as I stepped in my home

"Emma, it was a kiss. But to be cheesy, yes. I felt something, but you know. It's a high school relationship. Nothing good will come out of this," I told her.  We'd skipped off school, or I'd skipped with Michael and his bed and Emma had gone. 

She was in denial about our kiss, and had continuously said that we were going to be 'together forever' and 'make oh-so adorable babies'. I was preparing to slap a hoe in a second. I still didn't know my feelings towards him, I didn't even know him properly. People had told me about the Michael Clifford. 

No-one knew the real him though. He still hadn't told me about yesterday, and why he'd ran off. 

That scared me. 

My best friends mother entered her room, telling us that she'd made tea if we wanted any it was on the kitchen table. I smiled at her, she knew exactly when my hunger vibes were calling to her. Emma nodded and dragged me to the kitchen where saw the most heavenly thing lying on the table - well second, taking pizza into consideration. 

Hot Dogs. Covered with beautiful ketchup and mustard and in a beautiful buttery roll. Drool was dripping from my mouth as the two buns were gone in a matter of seconds. It was the first thing I'd ate all day. I was going to be hungry!

My phone suddenly began buzzing in my hand, and Micheal's name flashed on the scream causing Emma to go into full fangirl mode. As I slid the green bar and smiled as he said my name. 

"Krissy..." 

I giggled, I never giggle. "Hey there Michael." 

Emma had passed out by this point, and then got back up to pick her dog up and dance with it. I don't understand why she was freaking out so much, the last time I had a boyfriend was like six years - okay I understand now. 

"I freaked out when I realized you were gone, I thought-" He cut himself off as I raised an eyebrow. Motioning Emma to continue walking to her room. 

We sat down on her bed as I crossed my legs and began speaking to Michael once again. "You thought what Michael? I'm perfectly fine." 

All I could hear was his heavy breathing through the phone, and suddenly a slam was heard through the phone and the line went dead. Taking the phone away slowly from my ear Emma gave me a confused expression. 

"What happened?" She asked as I shrugged and opened my texts. 

Call me when you're free, its okay if your busy sometimes Michael :) x

It was my turn to pester Emma now, since she had apparently been skyping with one and only Luke Hemmings last night, and some shit went down. 

"Well..." 

I stopped her before she could start, something popping into my head that I hadn't thought of when she first mentioned the whole 'dance with Luke' situation. "How long have you and Luke known each other again?"

"We've actually been properly speaking for about three weeks now," She admitted shyly as my mouth dropped to her bed. "But I didn't want to tell you before we were official. I didn't want to jump to conclusions or anything."

My mouth shut accordingly, and I did a small hand motion to tell her to continue with her story. "Well, it was around one in the morning and I was nearly passed out. When Luke held up this piece of paper to his camera, saying 'Emma, be mine? Officially?' and I said yes! Luke Hemmings is my boyfriend!" 

I clapped and hugged her. "You would've found out earlier, if you'd been on Facebook at all, but someone decided to sleep with Michael Clifford."

"Hey!" I yelled slapping her thigh. "I did not have sex with him. He wouldn't do that to me," 

She gave me a worried look as I glanced down at my phone. 

Sorry Kris, family stuff. defo phoning you tonight tho, have something important to ask! :) x

He definitely wouldn't do that to me. 

-;-;-;-;-;-