Eleven

ELEVEN

"Stop fucking pacing! I can't take it anymore!" Nicole yelled at me. "Calm down, Krissy. Michael is going to be fine. I hope."

Spinning round on my heel to narrow my eyes at the dirty blonde girl, Calums arm draped lazily around her shoulder as he slept. "You didn't see him in the car. You didn't see the blonde slowly dripping from cuts everywhere. If he makes it I'm never going to let him go. If.. if I lose him, I'm never going to live this down."

"It wasn't your fault." Luke was telling me, clutching his head from the pounding headache - yeah, after effects of drinking Luke. "You didn't exactly make him crash the car." 

"I made him drive though?! Didn't I?" I retorted, sitting down in the middle of the cold floor, not caring about the stares I was getting from strangers. The boy that I'd finally realized I cared for so much, was lying in a hospital bed somewhere right now, and I couldn't do anything about it. It was all my fault. I made him drive, I made him leave and take me home.

God, I'm such an idiot. He was drunk. Ha, of course he was drunk Kirssy. 

"Michael Clifford?" Someone yelled and my head snapped round finding a nurse looking around expectantly, I immediately shot up and ran to stand in front of her, as she nearly fell over baffled. "Um, he asked for a 'Krissy Reyes'."

"He's awake?!" I yelled out, causing the waiting room to fall silent. Calum slowly awakening from his slumber and staring at us in wonder. The nurse walked me to Michaels room, where he lay weak and speaking to a male doctor, who introduced himself as Dr Felanji.

A small, yet broken smile appeared as Michaels eyes met mine and my eyes watered up. Both doctors gave each other a look and left the room as Michael held up his uncasted arm out to me, and pulled me into a very light hug. Making sure I didn't break anything. "Baby... don't cry,"

"Michael. How can you say that when you're half broken..." I let out a broken sob. "I can't lose you."

"What do you mean? Krissy you found me online about three or four weeks ago, you don't have a lot to lose."

Taking in a deep breath, I found the courage somewhere to tell Michael that I love him. "Listen, I've been wondering for a few days now how to say this - don't worry! It's nothing bad, I don't think. But, ever since I first messaged you on the dumb and probably illegal website a couple of weeks ago I've never been better. These have been the best few weeks of my life, and there's nothing that would ever make me take them back. Michael... I love you. And I'd have everything to lose if you left me. I can't let you go Michael, and you can't leave me. I won't let go. Not until I have to,"

Michaels face was shocked, his heart race obviously fast because the heart monitor told me so. He let out a light smile, and pulled me towards him. Kissing me slowly, as I smiled and gripped lightly on his orange hair. "I love you too Krissy forever and always..."

"Forever and always?"

He smiled faintly. "Don't let go, Krissy.."

My face dropped. "Michael - wait!"

"Don't. Let... go."

And everything happened so quickly. The sound I never wanted to hear. The same beep I heard when my father died. Doctors rushed past me and pushed me out the room. Everyone gathered outside as my hand covered my mouth and it was gaped open. Tears rushing down my face as I slowly slid down the wall. Memories of our few weeks flashing through my mind as Emma - who had woken up now - crouched beside me.

"Krissy! What the hell? Can we speak to Michael?"

I shook my head, letting out a heart-wrenched choke. "Yeah, please. At his funeral."

And thats when i collapsed and began sobbing uncontrollably on her shoulder, as every single face in the group fell..

-;-;-;-;-;-