Three

THREE 

"Aren't you scared?" Emma asked me as we walked towards school, me twiddling my thumbs around each other and staring directly at the ground. My heart was heavy and I was extremely tired, all I wanted to do was collapse and never get back up. 

Emma did have an interesting point though, I should be scared. I'm going to ge meeting someone who I met online in a matter of six and a half hours. Yes, I agreed to it and my best friend tells me it was a stupid mistake. 

"Like, what if it turns out to be hot-shot Michael, what are you going to do then? He's an asshole!" Emma was rambling on about Lukes enemy. Lets just say they've hated each other for about a year now and nobody knows why. Michael was punk-rock with his band shirts and his ripped skinny jeans and his eyebrow piercing. Luke was more of a jock, though he had a lip piercing. 

Both equally hot and both are complete assholes at points.

Emma hadn't told me a thing about her and Lukes 'relationship' because she doesn't want to get in over her head. I've warned her about Luke. They're not everything they say they are. 

Our school was tiny. Mary Kings High could be a freaking frat house for god sakes. Holding up to like 200 pupils, and most of them were actually guys. 

Most of them were nerds though, bummer. 

I let my backpack hang off one shoulder as Emma still ratted my ear off as I put my stuff in our grey lockers. To be honest I wasn't really listening, I was too tired to even think today. Oh man, Mr Browns going to have a field day with me. 

"Krissy!" Emma suddenly brought my train of thought to a stop. "Did you hear what I just said?" 

Running a hand through my blonde hair - the ends were green - I gave out a sigh and shook my head. "No, because I'm too damn tired, sorry Emma." 

She rolled her eyes and shook my shoulders, waking me up to at least listen to her for about 60 seconds. "What the fuck kept you up last night to make you lose so much sleep? Hell Krissy, you've almost collapsed on me six times today." 

I inhaled deeply, before staring her deep in those brown chocolate eyes of hers. "I gave that boy my number, and we were on the phone all night. I've had no sleep, at all. I swear Em-" 

"YOUR DEAD MEAT, CLIFFORD!" We heard a yell and whipped round to see a red haired boy laughing his ass off as Paul Sean - the schools quarterback, Lukes best friend - dripping from head to toe in a wet liquid of some sort. He was literally fuming, his face bright red. "I swear when I get my hands on you..." 

"You won't do shit." I decided to stand up for the boy. Eh, I got nothing better to do. 

There was a scene now, and whispers went round and 'oohs' went round. Yeah I was sort of a big deal, fighting off the biggest slut in the school to get her to move schools gave me a big slice of popularity. 

"Mate," Luke appeared winking at Emma who flushed behind me. "You can't do shit now, he has Krissy Jules on his side." 

"I'll fuck her up too!" He yelled out of anger causing me to laugh. 

I walked over to him, placing my hand on his shirt collar, ghosting my lips over his before head butting him right in the nose, kneeing him in the balls as he fell to his knees right in front of me. All in my control. 

Stepping back, I observed my masterpiece. "Listen, Paulie. If you ever, ever think of saying any of that shit to any girls, guys or anyone around here, I'll fuck you up real good. And not in the good way."