Nine

NINE

This is not what I wanted to be doing on a Friday night - and I know mine wouldn't be any better anyway. I knew Ashton needed help with Biology but was he really this bad?

"What were you thinking in school, Ash?" I told him as I went over again what the five groups of micro-organisms again. "You know less than you should! This is stuff we learnt in second year..."

Ashton ran a hand through his messy, curly hair. "I was.. caught up in a bad crowd while I was younger, I skipped class, didn't do my homework..didn't go to detention. But then I met this girl.. who changed my life. She's in your year actually, but it.. it was to late to fix my mistakes by third year."

My eyebrows raised slightly, and he shrugged turning back to the spread of sheets in front of him. "No wonder every science teacher hates me, fucking hell..."

"I'm sorry, for pressuring you and stuff..." I explained, as the doorbell rang frequently and he it up to answer the door.

Suddenly a girl with straight blonde hair storms in, she was beautiful - perfect even. She gave me a glare, and started yelling at me.

"So you think you can just move in on my boyfriend because your all up in his business?!" She began yelling. "Stay the fuck away from Ashton."

"I'm not moving in on Ashton, I have a boyfriend," I explained to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Sure, get the fuck out."

"Lauren!" Ashton yelled at her as I stood up fuming. I was not going to let her yell at me for no goddamn reason.

I stormed out, running a hand through my blonde hair and headed towards one person who I could trust with this.

Michael.

He'd texted me earlier saying some cheesy pick-up lines 'hey, you're a great catch, so I'll use my only MASTER BALL on you,'

I fangirled, alone in my bedroom as I jus decided to head home instead of bothering Michael on a Friday night.

Holy shit...

We have the dance tomorrow, fuck.

I need to call emma.