No Use Denying

Corbyn's POV
Y/n pushed herself off the counter, standing up, "I'm gonna go take a shower," she announced.
The boys and I nodded, she quickly scurried out of the room and up the stairs. Before she was out of view she sneaked a quick glance back at me, I smiled at her.
"Alright, what's going on?" Jonah asked.
I turned and looked at him, "what do you mean?"
"With you and y/n?" Jonah clarified.
Well, shit.
"Theres nothing going on," I said. - I don't even know where y/n and I stand right now because these idiots interrupted her before she could answer my question. -
"Dude," Daniel said. "It's us. You can tell us."
"Yeah, we're not dumb. It's pretty obvious there's something going on," Zach said.
I sighed, they're my best friends, there's no use keeping this from them. Maybe they can help me figure this out. "Y/n and I might get back together," I said, bracing myself for them to freak out.
The boys looked at me with shocked expressions.
And they said they knew there was something going on, dumbasses.
"What?!" they all shouted.
"Shhh, the whole house doesn't need to know," I whispered.
"But what about Christina? And Jared?" Jack asked.
"We're not exactly sure what we're doing yet. We had this whole deep conversation and stuff, which you guys interrupted by the way, so I don't know how she's feeling," I said.
"What did you guys talk about?" Jonah asked.
"We started talking about us and everything that happened before the band; like how we broke up and then moving on and stuff. We were kinda arguing until I accidentally told her I still loved her. Then Ashley walked in and overheard everything and went on about how we should just confess everything to Christina and Jared. Then she went on about us still loving each other and how it's a sign. Then I finally gave up fighting it and just told y/n that I wanted to be with her," I explained.
"Woah," all the boys breathed out.
"You still love her?" Daniel asked.
"Yes. I can't even deny it now. She, she's just the one for me," I said, a smile coming across my face.
"I was gonna be mad at you but if she makes you happy dude then go for it," Zach said.
Jonah, Daniel, and Jack looked at Zach shocked.
"Zach, you actually said something smart," Jack said.
"Don't act so surprised," Zach glared at Jack.
"Zach's right, if she makes you happy then we support you," Jonah said.
"Plus, y/n's pretty cool," Daniel said, the others nodding in agreement.
"Thanks guys," I said.
"How are you gonna tell Christina?" Jonah asked.
"I don't know-" I started to say.
"I already know," Christina said standing in the entry of the kitchen.