Long Flight

"You can't stay here and sulk forever y'know?" Kun stated, eyes focused on Yang Yang while straightening out his jacket. He genuinely worried for his brother. Yang Yang spent most of his time at home now, only ever going out for a quick meal.

"Mmmmm," Yang Yang groaned, attention fixated on his phone, body sprawled across the sofa.

Kun sighed, his eyes shifting to his belongings. He had to be in South Korea for some business, and he wanted Yang Yang to do something while he was gone.

Yang Yang scrolled through old messages, re-reading them felt nostalgic somehow. His hands froze as he spotted a name, his brows knitting together.

Nana
You: Why aren't you answering?

His heart twisted, a feeling of guilt washing over him again. He should've said something sooner. If he did, Nana would've probably never left. It was all his fau-

"Here."

The boy snapped out from his train of thought, his attention redirected to Kun. His brother held a card in his hands, gesturing for the boy to take it.

Yang Yang tried to protest, but was cut off by Kun.

"Go out and get some stuff for yourself, a meal or something. Just don't spend the whole day in here."

Kun placed the card on the coffee table, walking to the front door, work bag slung around his shoulder.

Yang Yang glanced at the card, still surprised at his brother's actions. His eyes shifted to the front door as it closed, once again leaving the boy alone.
.
.
.
It seems like Jaemin's wish came true.

He smiled as he boarded the jet, the Dreamies following behind him.

Taeyong changed his mind last minute, letting Jaemin follow along on this mission, but not without a lecture on the consequences if he messes up. Jaemin took in a deep breath as he recalled Taeyong's nagging.

"Waaa~"

The maknae, Jisung, marvelled at the fancy aircraft, it's luxurious white interior surprising even Chenle, who's only ever used first class while travelling.

"Did you have stuff like this back in China?" Jisung asked his best friend, his curiosity getting the best of him, his fingers trailing over the champagne-coloured leather seats.

"Nah, this is on completely different level," Chenle replied, setting his bag down at the side of one of the seats.

Park Jisung (박지성)

D.O.B: 5/2/02
Nationality: Korean
Position: Dreamie, soldier
Backstory: Jisung has always had a fascination with machines, specifically guns. He wanted to be an engineer, but it didn't help that he broke everything he touched. So, if he couldn't build machines, he might as well learn how to use them. He's the youngest member, but one of the best gunmen in NCT. He works best with his best friend, Chenle.