We Young

Im back bitches-

~~~

It's been a few weeks since Yang Yang had joined NCT, and if he was being honest here, it's actually been kinda fun.

During the day, he'd train and joke around with WayV, even settling a little to his brother's presence during those times. It still bothered him, because he knew Kun, and he knew that he would have never joined just cause, but he was getting used to it.

During the night, after hours of training, the adrenaline still lingered, his body wanting some excitement, something to do. So, along with the Dream members, usually excluding Mark and Haechan, since they had other things to do with 127, they'd sneak out to the arcade, the malls, hell they've even walked down random streets, just messing around, maybe even with a bottle of soju in hand.

Tonight was one of those nights.

"Oiii, Yang Yang really should be banned from playing the racing games," Jeno said, observing as said boy raced along with Chenle, the both of them yelling random Mandarin words at each other.

The others were off playing other games, Jeno just sitting back and watching. He wasn't too big on the arcade part of their nightly outings, so he'd just watch, making sure that no one did anything they weren't supposed to.

"Jeno-hyung, why don't you try this one?"

Jeno glanced back at Jisung, who stood in front of one of those punching machines. He approached it, hands buried deep in his pockets.

"Yeah! I wanna see how much you'd get," Chenle commented, already having finished his race with Yang Yang which, expectedly, he lost. Yang Yang nodded beside him, mask covering his features.

Soon, the others joined in, urging the boy to try it, betting on what points he'd get. Jeno sighed, complying as he took a step back. Handing Jaemin his gold-rimmed glasses, he cracked his knuckles, balling his fingers into fists.

With a swift movement, Jeno punched the bag, the sound of his fist colliding with the leather echoing through the almost empty arcade. The others cheered, crowding around the point meter as it shot up.

"YOOOO 790 OUT OF 999!"

They stood gawking at the high score, Jeno awkwardly taking back his glasses, slipping them back on.

"Yah, you kids! If you don't keep it down over there, you're out!"

They turned to find a man about in his thirties, who they recognised to be the owner of the arcade. The boys muttered their apologies, quickly turning back to the machine, debating on who should try and beat Jeno's score.

"Uhhh, guys?" Renjun piped up, his attention no longer on the machine. He glanced back at the man, squinting at him as he walked away. His eyes widened, spotting something that the others didn't quite catch onto.

"We need to get outta here."
.
.
.
Sounds of heavy breathing filled the air, the six boys catching their breath in an alleyway, sweat dripping from their temples.

"Renjun, are you sure you saw it?" Jaemin panted, leaning against a wall. The other boy nodded in response, his breath vaporising in the cold air. Yang Yang only stood, confused as to why the other five seemed so distraught.