Boss

Yang Yang spent the rest of the flight asleep, and for once, it was peaceful.

Renjun continued on his piece, glancing at his seatmate every now and then to capture some details. He couldn't help but smile at his friend's soft snoring as his mouth hung slightly ajar.

As Renjun finished up the portrait, he held up his tablet, arms stretched as he examined it. There was still something missing, but he'll have to wait for his friend to wake up first.

A groan escaped Yang Yang's lips, right on cue. He shifted in his seat, before stretching his arms out, loosening his joints.

"Good morning, Yang," Renjun chuckled, staring up at his friend. Loose strands of earthy brown hair stuck out in all directions, the owner's own hand combing through it just making it messier.

"Mornin." Yang Yang let out a yawn, continuing to stretch his legs out, his joints popping.

"What colour are your eyes?"

"Dark brown," Yang Yang answered in a sleepy tone. "Why?"

Renjun tapped and scribbled on his tablet, holding it upright to prevent Yang Yang from looking. He lifted it up, scanning it once more, before nodding at his accomplishment.

"You done?" Yang Yang enquired, trying to sneak a peak at the portrait. Renjun nodded, hugging the tablet as a smile spread across his face.

"Ok ok. Show me." The boy excitedly bounced in seat, waiting for his friend's drawing.

"1, 2, 3. Tada!"

(if you were wondering, yes i drew that)

Yang Yang beamed at the drawing, his eyes sparkling as he admired his seatmate's skills.

"You're amazing!"
.
.
.
The boys stepped off the jet to once again find a sleek black van waiting for them, another man in a suit waiting by the driver's seat. Kun stepped into the passenger seat, the others filing into the back seats.

Yang Yang took a seat at the very back, Renjun following, sitting next to his friend.

As the van headed towards the NCT building, Renjun decided to start small talk.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves to our new friend over here?" He asked, switching to Korean with his members.

"But we can't speak Mandarin," Jisung piped up, glancing at the new boy.

"I speak Korean, don't worry," Yang Yang added in Korean, flashing a smile at Jisung. The other members chuckled at the youngest's startled expression, his mouth ajar as he nodded.

"I'm Yang Yang, but you can call me Yang for convenience."

Mark shifted in his seat, turning to the back to face Yang Yang, sticking out a hand for him to shake.