Paradise

Yang Yang was a little taken aback by his new dorm. Sure, he'd expected it to be nice and clean, but he didn't expect a whole ass bungalow.

"Why are you so surprised? You lived in a mansion! This is probably a downgrade from what you're used to." Haechan recieved an elbow to his side for that comment, his buddy Mark shooting him a glare.

Yang waved it off, following behind the two best friends as they approached the entrance. Mark pushed the doorbell, it's musical chimes sounding through the house. A series of muffled shouts and footsteps were heard before the door opened, revealing a young man in a black hoodie and gold rimmed glasses.

"Oh hi Mark," the man greeted in English, his rather lazy tone accompanying a small grin.

"Hi, um, ok so like, we just here to like, drop the new guy off. We have like, training later soooo," Mark replied, Yang Yang noticing the amount of 'like's the boy had used in just two sentences. He couldn't blame him, he had that same habit too.

"Alright, I'll take care of it from now on. You guys go ahead."

The two waved goodbye to the man, getting in the black van before it drove out of sight.

"Come in." The man opened the door a little wider, gesturing for Yang Yang to enter. He gave him a small smile, taking off his shoes before stepping in.

The living room itself was impressive, it's modern look definitely being something the boy was used to back home. An ivory L-shaped couch faced a flat screen TV, a glass coffee table in between them, standing on a black patterned rug. Scented candles were lit up on the glass table, the smell a little too strong for Yang Yang's liking.

 Scented candles were lit up on the glass table, the smell a little too strong for Yang Yang's liking

(Something like this)

"I'm Ten, my real name's usually too hard for people to pronounce," the man piped up, sticking up a hand for him to shake.

Ten/ Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul
(ชิตพล ลี้ชัยพรกุล)

Ten/ Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (ชิตพล ลี้ชัยพรกุล)

D.O.B: 27/2/96
Nationality: Thai
Position: Capo, gunman
Backstory: Ten had a colourful history of crime back in Thailand, making quite a name for himself on the streets as his (old) nickname 'TNT'. He was the first person Taeyong chose to be apart of his gang, his unmatched skill and knowledge of combat and crime being a key factor. He is also skilled in forgery and with explosives, hence the nickname.