Stronger

Lol hi im back. Hope y'all had a merry christmas and a happy new year :) lol can't believe it's 2020. Also im adding smth to the writing. Sentences in italics are YY's thoughts.

Also imma start putting my art as the pics for each chap cuz why tf not?

ok back to gang stuff :D

~~~

"Do you really not have any experience with firearms?"

"Nope."

"Nothing?"

"Nada."

"Zero?"

"For the last time, no, I was their getaway car. Never actually held a gun before," Yang Yang explained to Lucas as the two headed towards the training room.

Xuxi and Winwin were in charge of training the new-comer, but since the latter was on a mission, Lucas had to figure this one out himself.

"What about hand-to-hand combat? Ever punched someone?" He asked, making a punching motion with his hand.

"That one, yes, many times. We had multiple 'gang wars' that I was in," Yang replied. He recalled him and his friends getting into fights with gangs from other schools, which was one of the only things he remembers from high school.

Xuxi only snorted in response.

"You should see a real gang war, though, you're probably not ready, physically and or mentally."

Yang Yang could only be left to think about Lucas' statement as the two entered the training room, it's doors sliding open. The two boys were met with sounds of screaming and grunting, and a couple of curse words thrown in as well.

Well this is new.

"Guys can we be serious here- OI CHENLE DON'T DO THAT!"

"IT WAS JISUN- YAH DON'T HIT ME!"

Jeno turned towards the two that entered, mustering a weak smile and bow, before running off to make sure the two youngest members don't accidentally kill each other.

"Uuuhh... is this normal?" Yang Yang asked, gesturing to Jeno holding Chenle and Jisung away from each other.

"Yes," Lucas sighed as a thud was heard, followed by Renjun screaming profanities,"Sadly."

"I think me and Mark are probably the only sane ones here," Jaemin piped in out of nowhere, sipping his "probably 3rd cup of black coffee with 4 extra shots of espresso".

He ran a hand through his now pastel pink hair, standing up from his seat on a bench.

How is he not dead by now?

"Anyway, welcome to your first day of training!" Jaemin threw an arm around Yang Yang.

"That's the gun room," Jaemin gestured to a metal door with a '⚠️' on it, "it's where Renjun almost shot Haechan in the head once."

The pink head spun them around to the other side of the room, where several work out equipment and a whole boxing ring stood.

"That's where Jeno will be 99% of the time, and that's where we have our monthly matches."

"Ok...wait excuse me what?" Yang Yang exclaimed, a little taken aback. At this point, he should be used to all this weird and crazy stuff going on, but apparently, he's not.